Three aint enough. I need five :bryan:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
So my takeover main event is ospreay vs okada

After 5 minutes i gotta go downstairs to check something. I come back up 5 minutes later and they're both outside in the audience just staring st each other :snoop:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Stables are fuking pointless in 2K19

I had a 8 man tag match in universe mode

One team was NWO (Hall, Nash, Hogan and Savage)

I didn't realise 4 people cant come together in entrance so Hall, Nash and Hogan came out together and Savage came out on his own :martin:

What was even funnier was the victory celebration. Savage won the match but was not even acknowledged by the rest of the group who were doing their own thing. It even looked like Hogan was pushing Savage away as he was getting in the way of his celebration :russ:
They are also tedious as all hell to make

why tf I gotta set the entrance music AND the victory music :francis:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So my takeover main event is ospreay vs okada

After 5 minutes i gotta go downstairs to check something. I come back up 5 minutes later and they're both outside in the audience just staring st each other :snoop:

Ladies and gentlemen the following match is a staring contest...
:troll:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
man 2k20 is big broke lol. i finally started my Universe after setting it up for like a week. shyt shut down so many times on the first show and some matches i couldnt even start and had to sim past. cant do any 6 man tags...some tag teams are fukked up...even some one on ones i freeze out on the entrance. shyt is infuriating.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
man 2k20 is big broke lol. i finally started my Universe after setting it up for like a week. shyt shut down so many times on the first show and some matches i couldnt even start and had to sim past. cant do any 6 man tags...some tag teams are fukked up...even some one on ones i freeze out on the entrance. shyt is infuriating.
And to top it all off, THEY REFUSE TO FIX IT.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Finally got my 2k20 WCW Universe setup. Running Nitro on Mondays and Thunder on Thursdays. nitro will have the World, United States, and Tag titles while Thunder will have the Womens, Cruiserweight, and Hardcore titles. The first shows for Nitro and Thunder will determine the inaugural champions.

Nitro Match-Card

-The Undisputed Era defeated The Street Profits, The Revival, and The Usos in a Fatal Four Way Tag Team Elimination Match for the WCW Tag Team Championships
CEeohaq.png

-Keith Lee defeated EC3, Finn Balor, Dolph Ziggler, Matt Riddle, Andrade, Ricochet, and Shinsuke Nakamura in a 8-Man Battle Royal for WCW United States Championship
SIZfaJU.png

-Kevin Owens defeated Tommaso Ciampa, Samoa Joe, Drew McIntyre, Adam Cole, and AJ Styles in a Six Pack Challenge for the WCW Championship
ZiAdtzA.png

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Thunder Match-Card

-Pete Dunne defeated Shane Thorne, Apollo Crews, Mojo Rawly, R-Truth, Lars Sullivan, Rusev, and Harper in a 8-Man Hardcore Elimination match for the WCW Hardcore Championship
oHbGXCm.png

-Cedric Alexander defeated Buddy Murphy, Ali, Roderick Strong, Johnny Gargano, and Drew Gulak in a Ladder match for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship
DKF7VgT.png

-Rhea Ripley defeated Sasha Banks, Io Shirai, Shayana Baszler, Ember Moon, Mia Yim, Bianca Belair, and Asuka in a 8-Woman Battle Royal for the WCW Womens Championship
ZRnxVm6.png

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Starting to notice I can’t even have entrances turned on without the shyt crashing in universe lol. I’m guessing it’s because of the custom arena and titles. One guy will come out fine but as soon as his opponent comes out the game crashes.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Starting to notice I can’t even have entrances turned on without the shyt crashing in universe lol. I’m guessing it’s because of the custom arena and titles. One guy will come out fine but as soon as his opponent comes out the game crashes.
yeah you gotta legit run the game as is with nothing added and i bet it still crashes like that too. its a damn shame. it has a few visual enhancements over 2k19 but thats it.