Official WWE 2K20 Thread

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolutely given up on my WCW universe in wwe2k19

Too many mistakes. NWO members always scheduled to face each other. Sting helping out a heel against a face. The rivalries that I want to happen don't happen and the rivalries that I don't want are created. Fukk off.lol. So much for it to be MY universe :rolleyes:

But I've now started my Attitude Era universe. I've been simulating my weekly shows so far because the universe mode starts in May and I want to start mine in November so I can re-create Survivor Series 1998 and crown The Rock as the Corporate Champion :cool:

However, the real purpose for me to do the Attitude Era universe mode is to redo Triple Hs come up in 1999 and make him the guy :yes:

But for now I have to sit back and watch Austin, Rock and Mankind fight for the heavyweight title while Triple H flounders in the midcard :fire:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Just finished putting together my Survivor Series card. Can’t do 5v5v5 so I settled for 2v2v2 elimination matches and will just make believe each team only had 2 survivors left

Main Event
Drew McIntyre (WWE Champ) v Karrion Kross (NXT Champ) v The Fiend (Universal Champ)

Charlotte (Raw Champ) v Rhea Ripley (NXT Champ) v Sasha Banks (SD Champ)

Team Raw (Rollins and Reigns) v Team NXT (Cole and Ciampa) v Team Smackdown (Braun and Owens)

Team Raw (Bayley and Shayna) v Team NXT (Shirai and Kai) v Team Smackdown (Asuka and Lacey)

Samoa Joe (US Champ) v Finn Balor (NA Champ) v AJ Styles (IC Champ)

Street Profits (Raw Champs) v Orcan and Burch (NXT Champs) v Cesaro and Nakamura (SD Champs)

Team Raw (New Day and AoP) v Team Smackdown (B&G Wrestling Factory (Benjamin and Gable) and Heavy Machinery)

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I started up HCTP, uprezzed at the maximum that PCSX2 will go, and tbh in some ways HCTP looks better than 2K20. Despite being 2, almost 3 generations older. A lot of the models look closer to the real thing than the current game with the high rez textures and face scanning. At least 90% of the animations look better than the impactless mocapped moves, and a good chunk of the animations at this stage in the series were still from Power Move Pro Wrestling from 1995.

Some curious roster inclusions/exclusions, though.

Rico, but no Billy or Chuck (or Johnny The Bull)
No Kidman, Nunzio, Jamie Noble, Shannon Moore
Roddy Piper but no Hogan despite both leaving the company under strained circumstances before release
No La Resistance
Rodney Mack but not Christopher Nowinski or Maven
No APA
No Regal
No 3MW

It's still 100% more fun than the 2K series :mjlol: :francis: Makes me want to go back and watch 2002-2003 but I'm not really interested in 300 gigs of torrents or giving money to Vince so I probably won't :francis:

The Black Sheep

Man at war with himself
Daps
Reppin
The Dry Land Under The Firmament
I recently went back to playing SvR 2007 and WWE 2K14 on my 360 and I have to say, 2007's graphics are still superior to these newer games.

GM mode on 2007 and Universe mode/Story Designer on 2K14 has kept me engaged even after all these years.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
D9IWYtq.jpg

zN9XVpQ.jpg

6LcnemB.jpg

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Moved cedric alexander to nxt and all of a sudden he refuses to lose:unimpressed:

Beat adam cole and a rejuvenated jinder Mahal to become nxt champion :unimpressed:

Dude messing up plans to have jinder be a monster heel up until wrestlemania weekend :unimpressed:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Dont know wtf happened but I was just running kofi vs samoa joe and kofi just died in the middle of the ring, couldnt move, and joe is just standing above him motionless. Took me 10 minutes before realizing that the game glitched and had to reset :snoop:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Dont know wtf happened but I was just running kofi vs samoa joe and kofi just died in the middle of the ring, couldnt move, and joe is just standing above him motionless. Took me 10 minutes before realizing that the game glitched and had to reset :snoop:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Only glitches I’ve encountered have been the game crashing when using custom stuff

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
yeah its unplayable for me. but i use mostly CAW's and dont use much of the actual roster. it's a shame because overall the game is set up to be at least decent minus the crashes.

Ive been using custom belts and arenas so I know it’s gonna crash if I use caws smh.