Job Is Finished
Daps
YB8MTiW.jpg

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
still havent started my universe...takes so long to set up especially when you factor in how long every loading screen is and all the game shut downs. wasting my time for sure.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
still havent started my universe...takes so long to set up especially when you factor in how long every loading screen is and all the game shut downs. wasting my time for sure.

I play 2k19 still but
God damnn. That loading screen bullshyt is ridiculous. Also the gap between entrances in multi man matches someone enters then they pan over the crowd for a minute b4 the next guy comes out.

:hhh:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I play 2k19 still but
God damnn. That loading screen bullshyt is ridiculous. Also the gap between entrances in multi man matches someone enters then they pan over the crowd for a minute b4 the next guy comes out.

Yo loading screens are some shyt

at least the game works tho. I’m mad there aren’t any double title entrances, that sucks mad dikk

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stables are fuking pointless in 2K19

I had a 8 man tag match in universe mode

One team was NWO (Hall, Nash, Hogan and Savage)

I didn't realise 4 people cant come together in entrance so Hall, Nash and Hogan came out together and Savage came out on his own :martin:

What was even funnier was the victory celebration. Savage won the match but was not even acknowledged by the rest of the group who were doing their own thing. It even looked like Hogan was pushing Savage away as he was getting in the way of his celebration :russ:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I play 2k19 still but

lol man the panning over the crowd in between entrances is absurd..be having me wondering if i'm stuck in a loop.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

I didn't realise 4 people cant come together in entrance so Hall, Nash and Hogan came out together and Savage came out on his own :martin:

What was even funnier was the victory celebration. Savage won the match but was not even acknowledged by the rest of the group who were doing their own thing. It even looked like Hogan was pushing Savage away as he was getting in the way of his celebration :russ:
So, it's accurate

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga

if you go thru the Preset Entrances there are at least 2 4-man entrances that arent labeled in the Trios Entrances....one is Undisputed Era...i found another Generic Stable one too so i could have 4/5 of the Inner Circle come out together...only thing with the Undisputed Era entrance is you'll have them all doing that UE gang sign on the stage.