Official WWE 2K20 Thread

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Finally got my 2k20 WCW Universe setup. Running Nitro on Mondays and Thunder on Thursdays. nitro will have the World, United States, and Tag titles while Thunder will have the Womens, Cruiserweight, and Hardcore titles. The first shows for Nitro and Thunder will determine the inaugural champions.

Nitro Match-Card

-The Undisputed Era defeated The Street Profits, The Revival, and The Usos in a Fatal Four Way Tag Team Elimination Match for the WCW Tag Team Championships
CEeohaq.png

-Keith Lee defeated EC3, Finn Balor, Dolph Ziggler, Matt Riddle, Andrade, Ricochet, and Shinsuke Nakamura in a 8-Man Battle Royal for WCW United States Championship
SIZfaJU.png

-Kevin Owens defeated Tommaso Ciampa, Samoa Joe, Drew McIntyre, Adam Cole, and AJ Styles in a Six Pack Challenge for the WCW Championship
ZiAdtzA.png
Question

right now I’m running a 4 major show Universe with Raw/SD/TNA/WCW Nitro. Sometimes it can get really messy keeping up with everything, would you suggest just keeping WWE separate with their own universe or should I just make one of them a minor? Also do you play the matches or just spectate?

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Question

right now I’m running a 4 major show Universe with Raw/SD/TNA/WCW Nitro. Sometimes it can get really messy keeping up with everything, would you suggest just keeping WWE separate with their own universe or should I just make one of them a minor? Also do you play the matches or just spectate?

Yeah I tried to run like 3-4 shows a week and got burnt out quickly. Personally I would keep the WWE separately. And when it comes to playing matches I’ll play maybe 1-3 a show and play all of them at the ppvs.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another point about WWE2k19

Matches created in Universe mode is so dumb

I basically have 2 NWO factions

One has Hogan, nash, hall, Henning and Savage

The other has Steiner, Bagwell, Norton, konnan and stevie ray

2 matches created by CPU are:

konnan, Norton, Ray vs scottt steiner, Bagwell, and Rick steiner in a 6 match tag

The other is Outsiders and Steve Mongo fukkin mcmichael vs Hogan, haku and barbarian

:laff:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Can we have more than 100 caws in 2k19 yet? :jbhmm:

I wanna add more AEW people but don’t have enough slots

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally got my 2k20 WCW Universe setup. Running Nitro on Mondays and Thunder on Thursdays. nitro will have the World, United States, and Tag titles while Thunder will have the Womens, Cruiserweight, and Hardcore titles. The first shows for Nitro and Thunder will determine the inaugural champions.

Nitro Match-Card

-The Undisputed Era defeated The Street Profits, The Revival, and The Usos in a Fatal Four Way Tag Team Elimination Match for the WCW Tag Team Championships
CEeohaq.png

-Keith Lee defeated EC3, Finn Balor, Dolph Ziggler, Matt Riddle, Andrade, Ricochet, and Shinsuke Nakamura in a 8-Man Battle Royal for WCW United States Championship
SIZfaJU.png

-Kevin Owens defeated Tommaso Ciampa, Samoa Joe, Drew McIntyre, Adam Cole, and AJ Styles in a Six Pack Challenge for the WCW Championship
ZiAdtzA.png

To each their own but what made you have a WCW universe mode with current WWE guys? :ld:

I'm doing a WCW universe mode and this is the roster from the top of my head

Heavyweight Division

Hollywood Hogan
Sting
Luger
Flair
Giant

US DIvision

DDP
Hennig
Raven
Steve Mcmichael
Randy Savage
Glacier

TV title Division

Jericho
Saturn
Booker T
Finlay
Disco Inferno
Alex Wright

Cruiserweight Division

Rey Mysterio
Eddie Guerrero
Pscicosis
Billy Kidman
Ultimo Dragon

Tag Team Division

Outsiders
Malenko and Benoit (4 horsemen)
Mortis and Wrath
Haku and Babarian

Former teams now split- Harlem Heat and Steiner Brothers

Other wrestlers who are not competing in any division at the minute

Rick Steiner
Scott Steiner
Buff Bagwell
Scott Norton
Konnan
Goldberg
Stevie Ray

I'm about to start Goldbergs rise as a star and build him towards the US championship

Last edited:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
To each their own but what made you have a WCW universe mode with current WWE guys? :ld:

I'm doing a WCW universe mode and this is the roster from the top of my head

Heavyweight Division

Hollywood Hogan
Sting
Luger
Flair
Giant

US DIvision

DDP
Hennig
Raven
Steve Mcmichael
Randy Savage
Glacier

TV title Division

Jericho
Saturn
Booker T
Finlay
Disco Inferno
Alex Wright

Cruiserweight Division

Rey Mysterio
Eddie Guerrero
Pscicosis
Billy Kidman
Ultimo Dragon

Tag Team Division

Outsiders
Malenko and Benoit (4 horsemen)
Mortis and Wrath
Haku and Babarian

Former teams now split- Harlem Heat and Steiner Brothers

Other wrestlers who are not competing in any division at the minute

Rick Steiner
Scott Steiner
Buff Bagwell
Scott Norton
Konnan
Goldberg
Stevie Ray

I'm about to start Goldbergs rise as a star and build him towards the US championship

Because it’s MY universe :russ:

Isn’t that the whole point of universe mode?

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
The constant crashing is irking me. Only way to play 20 universe glitch free is if you just use the in game stuff :francis:

Can’t even use custom attires without shyt fukking up :skip:

But on the other hand I put in too much time and effort into it just to abandon it. Don’t know what to do :sadcam:

Last edited:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Can we have more than 100 caws in 2k19 yet? :jbhmm:

I wanna add more AEW people but don’t have enough slots
Nope but what I did was create a second profile on my PS4. And I use that second one for pretty much just AEW. I just started downloading some guys from ROH and NJPW and want to make a show with those miscellaneous guys that aren’t in either but don’t know if I want it to be under ROH, NJPW or WCW

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Anyone have any ideas for women's tag teams? There's really just Sasha and Bayley, Kabuki Warriors, Iconics and Bliss and Cross. I'd like to make a couple more. Ideally one with Bianca Belair but not sure who to pair her with

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Anyone have any ideas for women's tag teams? There's really just Sasha and Bayley, Kabuki Warriors, Iconics and Bliss and Cross. I'd like to make a couple more. Ideally one with Bianca Belair but not sure who to pair her with

Nia Jax/Tamina, Natalya/Beth Phoenix, Naomi/Carmella, Mandy Rose/Sonya Deville

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So this junk ain’t worth the $20 that’s being advertised on the PlayStation store right? :francis: