Official WWE 2K20 Thread

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Byron really be getting roasted in these games...constantly getting ribbed by Corey and Michael Cole. You know you ain't shyt if Michael Cole is making fun of you. :picard:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I upgraded my PC so decided to try this out because why not:

Literally won't make it to the splash screen without crashing unless I hold the enter button, must be from the .exe, not a shortcut. :mjlol:

Internet has to be turned off otherwise it will give a low bandwidth error and load forever trying to get a better connection. :mjlol:

Will not run at all in administrator mode, also will only run windowed and attempts to full screen will crash or freeze completely. :mjlol:

Attempting to manually exit the game results in a completely PC lockup that requires a forced restart to get out of. The only way to exit the game without doing a PC restart is when it crashes :mjlol:

I only got about a minute or two of one or two matches just testing out some new models and checking the graphics. Some models look excellent, some still look like CAWs, layout change fukking sucked (Y/Triangle reversal button now instead of triggers? the fukk?), didn't noticed any big glitches beyond the clipping in the ropes literally being Smackdown 1 tier.

Also the uninstallation is glitched and crashes :mjlol:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Added cm punk, bobby lashley,okada, john cena and will ospreay to nxt in my universe mode :wow:

cena and adam cole had a moty contender :wow:

Adam cole tore the house down with ospreay:wow:

Yet roderick strong is the nxt champion :mjlol:
Nxt now my favorite show to sim now :lolbron:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Added cm punk, bobby lashley,okada, john cena and will ospreay to nxt in my universe mode :wow:

cena and adam cole had a moty contender :wow:

Adam cole tore the house down with ospreay:wow:

Yet roderick strong is the nxt champion :mjlol:
Nxt now my favorite show to sim now :lolbron:

shytty Little Boots running NXT :mjlit:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
0bzqY03.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
It’s pretty dumb that they didn’t make Bayley with face paint and Hardy with face point as alternate attires instead of their primary ones especially without the ability to edit the color. I know there’s several Bayleys but I’m talking about her ‘20 version. The same way ‘20 Charlotte has 2 models

In general though I don’t think 2k20 is as bad as it’s been made to seem. Or maybe I’m just lucky and haven’t had any of those really bad glitches. I prefer 2k19 and will be sticking with it as long as the server is up most likely but I don’t mind getting 20 for $18 and kind of future proofing for whenever the 19 server goes down and until 2k22 comes out

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Drew "no sell" McIntyre :wow:

N0aM5r7.gif

I dont understand why that's a thing in this game. I legit lost because it happened to me.

Forgot who I was facing but they had a running finisher. Laid my finisher on the guy, his body is rest but all of a sudden he pops up like hes ultimate warrior no selling the pedigree and gives me his running finisher and pins me 123 :pacspit:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I dont understand why that's a thing in this game. I legit lost because it happened to me.

Forgot who I was facing but they had a running finisher. Laid my finisher on the guy, his body is rest but all of a sudden he pops up like hes ultimate warrior no selling the pedigree and gives me his running finisher and pins me 123 :pacspit:

To add to your point. What’s up the flinching and hesitation when you try and throw a punch against an opponent as they’re getting off the ground?

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Fighting Spirit-o!:blessed: