Official WWE 2K20 Thread

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Spent have the day yesterday playing this. How the CPU putting on better matches than the real product :wtf:

Dude I had to tone down the difficulty just to finish the Daniel Bryan showcase:whoa:.

Tried to do towers and ended up having a legit PRIDE FC ass match with Somoa Joe:noah:. It ended in a draw but still the satisfaction of feeling like a wrassler:ahh:.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Okay... so,

The game booked jeff hardy vs dolph ziggler. Alright whatever :ehh:

But the screen showed dakota kai's render instead of dolph ziggler :gucci:

Then when the entrances started. Jeff is already in the ring and sheamus music hits :ehh:. Nice rivalry here.

But for some reason, sheamus is dragging asuka out and knocked her out cold :dahell:

Like... what?:dahell:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Okay... so,

Then when the entrances started. Jeff is already in the ring and sheamus music hits :ehh:. Nice rivalry here.

But for some reason, sheamus is dragging asuka out and knocked her out cold :dahell:

Russo booking BRO:troll:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Okay... so,

Not Mayer how cheap they make this it won’t be worth the headache and frustration lol

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I just ordered (deluxe) from BB for $30 cuz I had money to blow. YOLO.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

'20. I figured at some point they are going to shut down the servers for '19 even though they are going to extend it. I've had 2K19 for a good while now and I figure if 2k20 sucks, I'll flip it and keep the DLC intact. 2K claims since 2k21 not dropping they will work on fixing bugs (doubt it).

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
What they need to do is update the current rosters likeness

Like daniel Bryan's new look

cesaros theme, titantron and entrance which is now a year old and should have been in the game in the first place.

Sheamus theme and titantron without cesaro intro

Bayley new theme and titantron

Sasha banks new theme

But we all know they ain't gonna update this shyt.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
What they need to do is update the current rosters likeness

Like daniel Bryan's new look

cesaros theme, titantron and entrance which is now a year old and should have been in the game in the first place.

Sheamus theme and titantron without cesaro intro

Bayley new theme and titantron

Sasha banks new theme

But we all know they ain't gonna update this shyt.

I'm starting to see why Sport games seem like the same ole shyt:francis:. WWE 2K20 is a perfect example of a game that actually had a foundation (2K19), only to manage to fukk it all up with shyt that didn't needed to be added in the first place (the control system, "upgraded graphics", stupid ass dlc, wacky ass content that needed to be bushed, etc). Overall, they added spices to a well cooked steak to have the steak cost high blood pressure, food poisoning, and a bad texture.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Spent have the day yesterday playing this. How the CPU putting on better matches than the real product :wtf:
How long are the 2k19 servers staying up? 2k19 is the best wrestling game in terms of CPU matches. I don't even watch wrestling anymore but I still sim my own league of created characters. :banderas: