Official WWE 2K20 Thread

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Whats up with having to buy a pack in order to DL CAWS? Tried to download the Great Muta and a few others, but I couldn't because I need to buy the Ron Rousey and Mysterio pack smh

You couldn’t DL them because whoever made the CAW used some of the DLC content on the CAWS. Could be something like a move or something simple like a damn arm band lol. It’s pretty much 2k’s way of getting folks to buy the DLC.

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Continuing my universe sim

Ran styles vs nakamura with a seth rollins run in to attack drew before the match with a steel chair

Instead... drew attacks styles before the match and seth is no where to be soon :what:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Daniel bryan vs shinsuke nakamura

Dont know what the fukk happened

Shinsuke dropped daniel. Then the game glitches and all of a sudden it says daniel bryan won... but then shinsuke is the one reacting in victory :snoop:

What the hell thank goodness I only played like 18$ for this shyt lol

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Daniel bryan vs shinsuke nakamura

Dont know what the fukk happened

Shinsuke dropped daniel. Then the game glitches and all of a sudden it says daniel bryan won... but then shinsuke is the one reacting in victory :snoop:

What the hell thank goodness I only played like 18$ for this shyt lol
is this 20 or 19?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I would try out 20 but folks are saying even a little customization will cause the game to crash :stopitslime:

Yeah game crashes a lot

I keep trying to edit entrances but after 5 minutes of changing pyro and smoke animations it randomly crashes:francis:

At first I thought it was just a once in a blue moon thing so I did it 3 more times and it kept crashing doing the same thing :mjcry:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Now I cant even finish a match in universe mode without the screen turning black after pinfall

Back to back matches I had to quit the game and go back to it

I'm not even making this shyt up lmao this game is surreal