Official WWE 2K20 Thread

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I was just whooping Triple H’s ass with Brock and he just walked off and took the 10 count :dead:

Walked all the way up the ramp.

Triple H still tryna make himself look good in the games :mjlol: :laff: Straight up refused to get pinned

I swear wrestlers used to do that shyt to the strength on 2K17. Every damn match, the opponent was like fukk it:yeshrug: and walks to the back ruining every single buildup in my universe mode:gucci:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this shyt had GM mode and story creator in its universe mode then itd be game of the year

Nevermind the damn glitches, bugs. and 70% of the rest of the game :ohhh::mjlol:
GM mode similar to SvR 2006 would go a LONG way in this game (maybe even a booker mode within GM mode). Make the AI "smarter" using some form of Fire Pro logic, too :whew:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Golden Era

ZwAXw6x.jpg

3hIUkTj.jpg

nDZbCnc.jpg

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Had a triple threat match for the universal title with Roman, Drew and Brock. :dead:

They really made Roman Cena strong. He reversed everything and could not be pinned. McIntyre was bleeding and not even moving and still kicked out of a F5 :laff:

Roman reversed 3 F5’s and whatever Drew’s finisher is (that kick) twice :laff: Dude was like Terminator.

I just waited outside until Roman Superman Punched Drew and stole the pin :umad:

They also made Charlotte damn near unbeatable :camby:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I was just whooping Triple H’s ass with Brock and he just walked off and took the 10 count :dead:

Walked all the way up the ramp.

Triple H still tryna make himself look good in the games :mjlol: :laff: Straight up refused to get pinned

I swear wrestlers used to do that shyt to the strength on 2K17. Every damn match, the opponent was like fukk it:yeshrug: and walks to the back ruining every single buildup in my universe mode:gucci:

Can't remember which 2K it was but I was whooping the AI so bad they got out of the ring and hit me with a chair, so I took the DQ win. :mjlol:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats up with having to buy a pack in order to DL CAWS? Tried to download the Great Muta and a few others, but I couldn't because I need to buy the Ron Rousey and Mysterio pack smh

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Whats up with having to buy a pack in order to DL CAWS? Tried to download the Great Muta and a few others, but I couldn't because I need to buy the Ron Rousey and Mysterio pack smh

I'm still trying to figure out why I have to spend $20 for dlc, just to use the fiend to then have to unlock him :francis: