Official WWE 2K20 Thread

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What they really need to do is actually listen to what people are saying. Instead of making this a publicity stunt to get people to believe they will make a better game next time

Universe mode needs to be 100% customizable with a draft, king of the ring style tournament, dedicated managers and better intergration with the women. I can’t even have a guy and a girl in a cut scene video.

story mode needs two separate versions for guys and girls and maybe a third choice for a tag team. The writing needs to be taken seriously and they need to integrate a real defensive system so you don’t have to rely on spamming reversals.

lastly get rid of the yearly release cycle to give them time to improve the games.

It would be dope if they did a two day draft like they do in real life. I'll be with it if it was random by the CPU or user drafted. I would be even cool if CPU finished the draft after the second show. Something to switch up the rosters.

Everything you said in your post was on the money.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I still dont understand how in 2020 they can’t just batch capture audio from TV shows and just log it so we can have promos with voices. :snoop:

just record the audio from every raw and store it, and then hire someone to do transcribe it and log it into certain categories. It would add an instant boost to the game for really not too much work

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I still dont understand how in 2020 they can’t just batch capture audio from TV shows and just log it so we can have promos with voices. :snoop:

just record the audio from every raw and store it, and then hire someone to do transcribe it and log it into certain categories. It would add an instant boost to the game for really not too much work
I’ve always thought they should record audio for their games at house shows. Hearing commentary or an in game character cutting promos that you can tell were recorded in a booth completely kills the immersion and feeling of a simulation

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I’ve always thought they should record audio for their games at house shows. Hearing commentary or an in game character cutting promos that you can tell were recorded in a booth completely kills the immersion and feeling of a simulation

They could record all of the audio from the superstars in a year and chop it up from tv shows and you’d have enough. Mix that with any filler lines in a studio and you’ve got so much replay-ability for the “promo engine” and not everyone has to be able to cut promos, maybe just the top 50 stars across brands.

Pipe dream for sure tho :yeshrug:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I guess I won't be playing this shyt. I ain't have no mail delivered to my house in 3 days. When I finally got the mail today they didn't show up until 7 and I checked for mail about 7:45 b/c the carrier was doing other deliveries before he came to my house. When I checked no game. I get an alert from BB app saying delivered.

Now I got to call the post office & BB in the morning and try to get someone to find my package or give me a fukking refund.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I guess I won't be playing this shyt. I ain't have no mail delivered to my house in 3 days. When I finally got the mail today they didn't show up until 7 and I checked for mail about 7:45 b/c the carrier was doing other deliveries before he came to my house. When I checked no game. I get an alert from BB app saying delivered.

Now I got to call the post office & BB in the morning and try to get someone to find my package or give me a fukking refund.
yeah postage been a bytch in these times... I ordered mine on a Monday and got it on a Friday tho, not bad:youngsabo:

but lucky I was home... cos I hear the intercom buzzer, run to the display and see Nilesh the driver literally drop the game and run away :heh:

I like this mother fukker... left my game out in the fukking lobby on the floor, imagine I wasn't home all day :dahell:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I recently copped WWE2k19 as the reviews for WWE2k20 were unanimous in that it was a shyt game

Can someone explain the appeal of universe mode to me?

From what I gather you can create your feuds and storylines? But isnt that shyt as there is nothing to be surprised about as you know whats going to happen before it actually does? Lol

ill_will82

Daps
yeah postage been a bytch in these times... I ordered mine on a Monday and got it on a Friday tho, not bad:youngsabo:

but lucky I was home... cos I hear the intercom buzzer, run to the display and see Nilesh the driver literally drop the game and run away :heh:

I like this mother fukker... left my game out in the fukking lobby on the floor, imagine I wasn't home all day :dahell:

Bruh, I was washing dishes and seen the truck sitting in front of my house. I seen him hop out the truck and start looking for mail and packages. He grabs a handful of shyt and walks the other way and starts doing deliveries the opposite way. I said fukk it I'll finish cleaning up I checked 15 mins later...mail but no game.

It's like nikkas that deliver mail don't have common sense to knock on the door when they know they have a package to deliver. nikkas could come up on your porch and snatch shyt.

If they find my shyt and it's all opened I'm giving them that shyt right back. And I still might have BB run me back a refund.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
13-E3-C495-87-F5-4-FC0-9532-23091976-D374.jpg

2558-CF3-F-0834-4-ACA-8602-DA2-ADAC0554-B.jpg

ill_will82

Daps
I haven't played yet as I was just trying to set up the game with current title holders. I can give 2K credit as far the jukebox menu goes. I was looking at some of the character models you can tell the ones that look really bad from the ones that they really put some effort into. The women models besides Charlotte & Sasha Banks looks really bad.