Official WWE 2K20 Thread

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Continuing my universe sim

Ran styles vs nakamura with a seth rollins run in to attack drew before the match with a steel chair

Instead... drew attacks styles before the match and seth is no where to be soon :what:
I had one where I set up Roderick Strong to run in and attack AJ Styles who was going to go up against Adam Cole. Strong runs in and attacks Adam Cole even when they're in the same faction in front of the ref :mjlol::snoop: I'm 99.9% sure I set it up for him to attack AJ. I'm just going to assume Undisputed Era did that to give Cole a cheap DQ victory :troll:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Booked finn balor vs Roderick strong with fish, o Reilly, and cole at ringside

....roderick strong is no where to be soon during his entrance despite the announcer calling his name and the announcers:francis:

They really half assed this game.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Annoying ass bug where the screen goes black after matches in universe mode :snoop:

Have to keep closing the game and resetting it. And of course when I do that the entire shows matchcard is switched around because 2k did not give a shyt about this game :pacspit:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
488-B3610-FE28-48-E0-9-C1-C-1819424-C019-A.jpg

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
What they need to do with 2K22 is either find a way to integrate GM mode into Universe Mode or scrap Universe mode altogether. Personally I'm all for bringing in a fresh new story mode because universe mode has been in WWE games since SvR 2010.
What they really need to do is actually listen to what people are saying. Instead of making this a publicity stunt to get people to believe they will make a better game next time

Universe mode needs to be 100% customizable with a draft, king of the ring style tournament, dedicated managers and better intergration with the women. I can’t even have a guy and a girl in a cut scene video.

story mode needs two separate versions for guys and girls and maybe a third choice for a tag team. The writing needs to be taken seriously and they need to integrate a real defensive system so you don’t have to rely on spamming reversals.

lastly get rid of the yearly release cycle to give them time to improve the games.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What they really need to do is actually listen to what people are saying. Instead of making this a publicity stunt to get people to believe they will make a better game next time

Universe mode needs to be 100% customizable with a draft, king of the ring style tournament, dedicated managers and better intergration with the women. I can’t even have a guy and a girl in a cut scene video.

story mode needs two separate versions for guys and girls and maybe a third choice for a tag team. The writing needs to be taken seriously and they need to integrate a real defensive system so you don’t have to rely on spamming reversals.

lastly get rid of the yearly release cycle to give them time to improve the games.
Universe needs Myleague level of customization and depth. It's a 2k game, this kind of synergy should be commonplace. 2k needs to dedicate real resources if they ever want this ip to recover.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
It would be great if they raised the cap for caws/alternate attires and allowed for more than 1000 images. It gets really easy to get to those caps trying to stay up to date or adding an extra show like AEW

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Universe needs Myleague level of customization and depth. It's a 2k game, this kind of synergy should be commonplace. 2k needs to dedicate real resources if they ever want this ip to recover.
yea basically just give the nba 2k treatment, for starters and go from there

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow:Did my universe last night and both shows (Raw/Smackdown) put on a damn clinic. I did a tournament a few days ago for the AEW championship and Aries/Punk was friggin :banderas:. Dudes did a sequence and my boy Aries was like:

ImmaterialCircularAoudad-size_restricted.gif

:wow:crack rocks this game is

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
My shyt was supposed to come in the mail yesterday as a early delivery but the post office in my hood been delivering mail whenever they feel like it. I been waiting on 3 packages (2 of them from USPS) since Thursday.

I done already had to get a refund from Amazon for some trimmer shavers because UPS wanted to push my deliver date back. Ordered a mother's day card last Monday was supposed to get that between Friday-Saturday. Nothing.

So tomorrow morning I guess I will be making phone calls to get refunds. If my game doesn't come tomorrow BB will be running me back my paper.