East London
ylobfl0do7u31.jpg

:mjgrin:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Good thing Modern Warfare is coming out.

So i got that, Apex Legends and MK11 to keep me gaming.

definitely in need of a single player game though.

The only thing that can salvage this disaster is an immediate price drop. That waiting til Black Friday shyt aint gon fly. And because of how broken it is they have to immediately put out patches instead of waiting til the DLC drop the way they usually do.
I doubt they do a price drop so soon because that's admitting they fukked up. The very first patch better fix the hit detection and body glitches, because those are the two most glaring issues. As for DLC I don't think they have any outside of the Originals pack, which btw how the fukk do you not have The Fiend who is the most popular star in the company right now ready to go?:mindblown: If they had just built from the 2k19 engine and made a few changes this game would've been a home run. One thing I like about this game is the blurred look it gets during replays which makes them look very real. The thing that pisses me off about patches is that it's not really a fix, it's stuff that the company neglected to add because they were committed to their release date and not the finished product. Everything VC is going to add in this patch is something that would've been there if they released the game in December.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
:russ::russ::russ: shyt like this is why I stopped pre-ordering games. Don’t got folks paying the test the game out until they drop patches. They knew all these damn glitches was in the game and yet they still released it smh.

People act like they can't get their money back from a pre-order. :dead: