Official WWE 2K20 Thread

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

This guy is one of the developers that worked on the later SvR games.

:wow:I felt that in the spirit. Say what you want about the SVR games but there was barely a single glitch on any of those games. Even during the PS3/360 transition, the game ran smoothly and introduced innovative things to the series (GM mode, Create a Story, Universe Mode). Now here we are with this abomination of a b*stard and 2K thinks the shyt is cute. You pissed off the customer, you pissed off the streamers, and most of all you tarnished a already tainted franchise with this foolishness. Folks stop copping this fukking game and cop better alternatives:

Lb8HQOf4_400x400.jpg

Sure it's bare bones at this moment but the devs are passionate about the updates and the game is fun as all hell:ehh:.

header.jpg

Yall already know what it is :wow:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got the collectors edition yesterday. waited 45 minutes for the game to install. The first thing I do is unlock everything. I noticed that I didnt see the Bump in The Night DLC in the XBOX store.Thought to myself, "they keep showing the Fiend's entrance in the background of the game. Maybe he's unlocked too." I go to create a match, because I wanted to create a first blood match. They give you the option to pick custom weapons. I go to pick a bat, and all but one is locked and they want me to play career mode or something to unlock it. So I can unlock every character, but I can't unlock a bat. :mindblown:. I then go look at the roster looking for the Fiend. I cant find him. I look for another insert in the game case No luck. i go online and find that the FREAKING PRE-ORDER BONUS doesnt come out until a week after the game comes out.:dahell: After reading about the that and the glitches, I took the game out and put on 2k19. I'll try again sometime next week. First impressions is that this game is super trash. The DLC looks trash. If they don't fix it, it'll be the worse wrestling game since WWE Raw from back on the orginal Xbox. :camby:Oh yeah, they had the nerve to switch the control scheme from the previous couple of years with no way to change it. Game is utter :trash:. The only good thing from this whole thing is the I got a framed Kurt Angle autograph picture

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
They could have saved face and told WWE the issue at hand with their development team inheriting code they weren't familiar with. We're seeing the results of an inexperienced Dev group at hand. They were more concerned with losing the rights and turning a profit on the game than putting out a quality product. EA has been some mud for about a decade now, but they saw what happened with NBA Live and scrapped it all together this year after the poor feedback from last year's game.
From what I've read WWE mandates that they have to release a game every year

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I'll probably hold out till December, I mean the bugs should be fixed then

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
:russ: a 4.3 on IGN. I’ve never seen a WWE game rated that low.
Wonder what Gamespot will give it? :mjlol:

Last few review scores from them.

WWE'12 - 6.0
WWE'13 - 8.0
WWE2K14 - 6.0
WWE2K15- 5.0
WWE2K16- 4.0
WWE2K17- 6.0
WWE2K18- 5.0
WWE2K19 -7.0

The same guy reviewed 2K15 & 16......he thought 2K15 was better than 16 even though the later was an improvement :picard:

2K20 gotta be a 3 :russ: