Official WWE 2K20 Thread

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
SvR 2010 was alright & WWE'13 is a gem.

WWE2K16 was probably the best of the bunch, 2k17 was boring , 18 was so-so as well as being broken at launch & 2k19 I barely played cause I was burnt out from these games.....but this year I'll give it an another chance since 2k20 is a no buy:manny:

Yeah I actually played 2K16 the most because 2K17 was a buggy piece of ass. Sure 2K16 didn't have a lot going on for it compared to games like 2K19 and etc, but at least I could put hours in without the game shytting the creek :francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Oh yeah :bryan:

Last ride through a flaming table

*kickout :beli:

This is like the modern day take on the Booker T test:mjlol:

BGQEcb7CUAEFDtl.jpg:large

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
This shyt legit looks like the video game version of finishing a movie script in one draft, turning it in, and everyone deciding to just go with it without doing any proofreading or making sure anything makes sense or if it’s even a coherent script. It’s as if they didn’t actually work on anything at all during the last year. At this point I’m wondering if it’ll match assassins creed: unity or Halo: the master chief collection in terms of the horrible condition it’s going to release in.
MCC was literally a license to print money (Halo 2 back online w XBL :wow:) and they fukked that up at a level I had never thought possible.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
SvR 2010 was alright & WWE'13 is a gem.

WWE2K16 was probably the best of the bunch, 2k17 was boring , 18 was so-so as well as being broken at launch & 2k19 I barely played cause I was burnt out from these games.....but this year I'll give it an another chance since 2k20 is a no buy:manny:
2k19 is the best one since 2k14

Edit: Worst showcase mode ever. At least with the other ones there was a lot of history behind it, and even with Daniel Bryan's they knew to keep it short. This showcase was the definition of filler, like do we really need to relive the Becky vs Mickie James match? Not to mention the fact that every match has about 3 pages of objectives, and the multi matches are frustrating as fukk because the CPU will fukk up your objectives. Honestly the Sasha vs Bayley Takeover Brooklyn match is the only one worth playing.

Also get ready to hear over and over again how each one of these matches were historic for women everywhere. I swear the video packages are just as bad as the game mode. It's hard listening to them take credit for everything when you know that AJ Lee was the one who set it off.

Last edited:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
2k19 is the best one since 2k14

Edit: Worst showcase mode ever. At least with the other ones there was a lot of history behind it, and even with Daniel Bryan's they knew to keep it short. This showcase was the definition of filler, like do we really need to relive the Becky vs Mickie James match? Not to mention the fact that every match has about 3 pages of objectives, and the multi matches are frustrating as fukk because the CPU will fukk up your objectives. Honestly the Sasha vs Bayley Takeover Brooklyn match is the only one worth playing.

Also get ready to hear over and over again how each one of these matches were historic for women everywhere. I swear the video packages are just as bad as the game mode. It's hard listening to them take credit for everything when you know that AJ Lee was the one who set it off.
Everyone knows Nikki Bella and Stephanie McMahon created the women's revolution and women in general. Stop trolling us breh

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good thing Modern Warfare is coming out.

So i got that, Apex Legends and MK11 to keep me gaming.

definitely in need of a single player game though.

The only thing that can salvage this disaster is an immediate price drop. That waiting til Black Friday shyt aint gon fly. And because of how broken it is they have to immediately put out patches instead of waiting til the DLC drop the way they usually do.