Official WWE 2K20 Thread

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
To keep shyt 100 2K needs to seriously consider dropping the retail price on all editions.

I was just reading on Twitter somebody paid full price for deluxe edition and only got $60 back from GS. Can't really feel bad for them though.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
To keep shyt 100 2K needs to seriously consider dropping the retail price on all editions.

I was just reading on Twitter somebody paid full price for deluxe edition and only got $60 back from GS. Can't really feel bad for them though.

They need to do what they did with NBA Live 18 and drop the price to $20.

A half ass product doesn’t deserve a full price purchase.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

They could have saved face and told WWE the issue at hand with their development team inheriting code they weren't familiar with. We're seeing the results of an inexperienced Dev group at hand. They were more concerned with losing the rights and turning a profit on the game than putting out a quality product. EA has been some mud for about a decade now, but they saw what happened with NBA Live and scrapped it all together this year after the poor feedback from last year's game.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
They need to do what they did with NBA Live 18 and drop the price to $20.

A half ass product doesn’t deserve a full price purchase.

Exactly. I would have copped if the issues were minor but the issues are so alarming and ridiculous that this game takes a BIG "L" this year. shyt can't be salvaged.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
These are some of the worst bugs and glitches I’ve ever seen in my life. Some of the stuff is so ridiculous that you’d think it was done on purpose. Some of the glitches make the characters look like beta versions of stuff from Resident Evil Nemesis, flat out horrifying.