Daps
Reppin
East London
EHfdDv_W4AAjjtQ
:picard:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Apparently, major video game sites didn't receive any review copies hence why there isn't any reviews right now, but even with all the reviews from the influencers being negative I can imagine the later reviews not being positive, unless IGN wants to be only who gives a positive review.

There's also this article. Working On WWE 2K20 Was A "Freeing Experience" Without Yukes

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
If EA don't drop Live '20 by the end of the year I might have to tap out on sports games this season.

WWE2K20 is a sports game abomination. NBA2K20 has been patched about 6-7 times since release (from what I read). 2k ain't looking good as company at all.

I know now when Black Friday deals kick in only thing I'm buying is a MK11, PS+ subscription, & another Fire tablet.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This series has always been ridden with bugs and glitches, but I'm kinda amazed at just how many are in this release. You have annoying cismecos shyt like Roode's robe having tassles and outright broken shyt like characters phasing through the Cell during a Hell In the Cell match.

I remember a time when 2K was the darling of the gaming world. Between this and NBA2K, shyt has changed a lot.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
More in depth review
Pros
Graphics still look good so far
Crowd is a million times better
Arenas are fun
Controls are different but not difficult
Nice balance with difficulty
Bianca has her hair whip move FINALLY!!!!:banderas:

Cons
Glitched out the ass
Targeting is annoying
Entrance attire disappearing at random times
Corey Graves on commentary is death
Hit detection needs to be patched ASAP!!!!!
Charlotte Flair is God tier and reverses everything(so real life)
Brock Lesnar is just like how he was in Here Comes The Pain:pacspit:

If VC doesn't release a huge patch for this game then this will be a complete disaster, because you can see that there was some potential GOAT level shyt with this game. When you can get it to run smoothly it plays amazing and places like the winter arena and hell's coliseum are great additions. The problem is that there are too many glitches that keep it from being fun. I'm going to need to see how this game operates 3 months from now, but if they don't have it fixed by that time then it's just them being lazy. All the glitches are easily fixable but just because it's easy doesn't mean that the company will actually fix it.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
More in depth review
Pros
Arenas are fun

Cons
Glitched out the ass
Targeting is annoying

If VC doesn't release a huge patch for this game then this will be a complete disaster, because you can see that there was some potential GOAT level shyt with this game. When you can get it to run smoothly it plays amazing and places like the winter arena and hell's coliseum are great additions. The problem is that there are too many glitches that keep it from being fun. I'm going to need to see how this game operates 3 months from now, but if they don't have it fixed by that time then it's just them being lazy. All the glitches are easily fixable but just because it's easy doesn't mean that the company will actually fix it.

Yeah I’ll stick with 19 for the time being. Already paid $60 to be a beta tester for NBA 2K20 and not doing it again.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If EA don't drop Live '20 by the end of the year I might have to tap out on sports games this season.

WWE2K20 is a sports game abomination. NBA2K20 has been patched about 6-7 times since release (from what I read). 2k ain't looking good as company at all.

I know now when Black Friday deals kick in only thing I'm buying is a MK11, PS+ subscription, & another Fire tablet.

This series has always been ridden with bugs and glitches, but I'm kinda amazed at just how many are in this release. You have annoying cismecos shyt like Roode's robe having tassles and outright broken shyt like characters phasing through the Cell during a Hell In the Cell match.

I remember a time when 2K was the darling of the gaming world. Between this and NBA2K, shyt has changed a lot.

More in depth review
Pros
Arenas are fun

Cons
Glitched out the ass
Targeting is annoying

Yeah I’ll stick with 19 for the time being. Already paid $60 to be a beta tester for NBA 2K20 and not doing it again.
Imagine 15 years ago when we all were still playing here comes the pain that with consoles becoming so much more powerful like they have, that wrestling games would drastically be worse now than 15 years ago and that since SvR 2007 released, the only one that seems to universally be looked at as a good game after it would be 2K14 :francis:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Imagine 15 years ago when we all were still playing here comes the pain that with consoles becoming so much more powerful like they have, that wrestling games would drastically be worse now than 15 years ago and that since SvR 2007 released, the only one that seems to universally be looked at as a good game after it would be 2K14 :francis:
SvR 2010 was alright & WWE'13 is a gem.

WWE2K16 was probably the best of the bunch, 2k17 was boring , 18 was so-so as well as being broken at launch & 2k19 I barely played cause I was burnt out from these games.....but this year I'll give it an another chance since 2k20 is a no buy:manny: