Official WWE 2K20 Thread

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
So if I want to use a retro Rock the only one I can use is the one with the nameplate That says “The Rock ($500 Shirt)” since they took the other one out :stopitslime:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Pay $120 for a glitched out game, delayed pre order bonuses, and unsigned merchandise brehs

Never been more glad to not spend a cent on a video game ever :dead: this is a whole disaster. #FixWWE2K20 trending worldwide, 2K just scammed everybody.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Early lunch break review
Graphics - Hit & miss, I played a match with Sasha vs Carmella and they both looked good, my tv is a Samsung 4k so maybe that's why it looks good.
Controls - Overblown, I had it figured out after 5mins.
Commentary - I'm more in favor of the good old no commentary just background music days.
Crowd - Way more livelier than they've been in previous games.

I'm pretty sure i'll run into a whole list of shyt that makes me want to throw something at the screen, but the little i've seen was decent. One thing I liked was the post match replay looks real smooth, they also moved better than what we've been seeing so maybe that's part of the day 1 patch. The soundtrack is complete shyt and i think i just picked 2 songs from it, and then i just used entrance themes to feel out the rest. I hate the 2 button signature/finisher and that will never change. It's really not that much of a downgrade graphically from 2k19 and some stuff was overblown, but my gut feeling tells me that 2k19 will still be the better game when it's all said and done.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:dwillhuh:Were there any glitches at all in last year's 2K? I swear last year's thread had maybe a few issues but for the most part, the shyt looked damn near perfect. We in page 35 and it's nothing but bugs, glitches, and lmao worthy content :deadrose:. Yukes in the rafters on their Sting steez :banderas:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
WrestleMania 21 didn't even work and it wasn't this talked about. :dead:
Even raw 2 didn’t have this many bugs, and in that game you could permanently get suck in a loop where you’d kick out and the computer would react by immediately pinning you again since you still took forever to get up and they’d just go for pin attempt after pin attempt until they won.