Official WWE 2K20 Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Good lord, even the shills like Denk couldn't defend it at all. :picard::russ:

He tried to make excuses for the gameplay but it's inexcusable, all they had to do was keep the 2k19 controls because that was the most solid. I expected the women's showcase to suck because outside of Sasha & Bayley the women's evolution is:russell:. The fantasy stuff seems cool because the arcadey stuff is fun, and I actually liked the big head mode in 2k19. Best case scenario this game gets patched and plays better, worst case this game becomes 2k18 where no amount of patches will fix it. I said earlier in this thread that the cover star will tell you all you need to know about the game:francis:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Damn even I am starting to get skeptical, I have bought the last 3 and put tons of hours into it, I love doing universe mode, but if its the same old crap then why not just keep playing 19? I was interested in career mode but after hearing that poor excuse for dialog I dont know if I will even get through it.. On top of that I am still playing borderlands and the outer worlds comes out next week.. I aint buy nba2k20 and I dont see why I need this...

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Damn even I am starting to get skeptical, I have bought the last 3 and put tons of hours into it, I love doing universe mode, but if its the same old crap then why not just keep playing 19? I was interested in career mode but after hearing that poor excuse for dialog I dont know if I will even get through it.. On top of that I am still playing borderlands and the outer worlds comes out next week.. I aint buy nba2k20 and I dont see why I need this...
Yeah man thats my vibe this year. I put in some hours into 19 keeping it up to date. Arenas, stables, heels/faces, attires, Rosters etc. So it still feels like a fresh game. No need to make that jump

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man if you talking about you still on the fence, then nothing is gonna convince you to not buy it lol

It doesn’t end there – in fact, if anything, it actually gets worse. The below clip reveals some real PlayStation 2-era animation; they haven’t even been blended properly, so you can literally see the keyframes that have been applied to the character rig. It’s mind-boggling stuff!