Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

The Rock’s nameplate says “The Rock ($500 shirt)”

:dead:

giphy.gif
:deadrose:They just threw that shyt to the release date. No type of effort at all:deadmanny:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I don't know how yall are still playing these games. shyts been unplayable since 2010 :scust:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
What's really crazy is, from retrospective when THQ went bankrupt and having to sell off all those ips. With EA getting UFC and 2K getting WWE, the WWE fan base swore up and down that 2K will bring the series to new glories and EA will ruin the UFC series and I'll never forget how the NBA 2K community told them not to get their hopes up and they didn't listen. And now EA UFC series being a huge success (even the THQ UFC games were somewhat successful) and the WWE 2K series goes through the worst falloff I've ever seen in a sports series in the 24 years I've been on this planet. It's funny when you take a step back and look at things in retrospective :francis:.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These people really took out create a championship on top of the game looking like shyt this year:mjtf:

If you cant get the gameplay down at least get the presentation right.

I’m tired of this shytty looking hair from last gen and soulless eyes.

Entrances starting in the middle of the ramp because they can’t animate someone walking out of gorilla position.

No custom title entrances and titles magically expanding for bigger wrestlers over the waist instead of being able to carry over shoulder.

Can’t customize hair to keep up with current appearances.

And that’s just the start.

Look at this shyt
OFCUxJ6

I've legit been laughing at this gif for five minutes. :russ:

2k/Take Two really just count up that GTA/NBA/Red Dead money, and don't give a fukk.