Official WWE 2K20 Thread

James Dean

All Star
Daps
You guys complain every year about bugs and lack of new changes and having to pay for wrestlers from previous games and the list goes on and on but you still buy it. But but but I'ma wait until the black Friday sale, that'll show'em
Nah.

Personally I never seen this much flack.

I always get them but I never really complain either. This year I'm completely turned off and gonna skip which is saying something.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
You guys complain every year about bugs and lack of new changes and having to pay for wrestlers from previous games and the list goes on and on but you still buy it. But but but I'ma wait until the black Friday sale, that'll show'em

I don’t think I’ve ever seen as much backlash towards a WWE game as this one.

WWE went to 2K when NBA 2K was actually good and I thought that this was going to improve WWE games drastically, but now that Yukes too all their shyt and dipped, the game has gotten substantially worse, I’m never that “tHeSe lOoK lIkE pS2 gRaPhIcS” guy but 2K20 literally has PS2 graphics, it’s crazy, if the graphics are this bad, I don’t even want to know how buggy the gameplay will be.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

Well bruh, I just cancelled my pre-order from BB. There was no way I could justify buying this game even if it was the deluxe edition at a very low price.

I don't normally complain too much about WWE 2K games but shyt is really bad this year. The graphics took a fukkin nosedive, no create a title, universe mode still looks and plays the same, you have to play towers to unlock The Fiend (even w/pre-order).

This game was rushed this year and it shows in all areas.

ill_will82

Daps
I don't know what it is this year with gaming in general but this year has been lackluster as fukk. The fall release schedule looks like shyt and Idk if that's b/c developers are preparing games for next gen or what...

I might stick w/re-coppin' MK 11/RE 2 on PSN for BF sales.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
698rfzaqtis31.png

??????

fukk is this? A big ass blunt or turd :mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I don't know what it is this year with gaming in general but this year has been lackluster as fukk. The fall release schedule looks like shyt and Idk if that's b/c developers are preparing games for next gen or what...

I might stick w/re-coppin' MK 11/RE 2 on PSN for BF sales.

:francis:The gaming industry in general just throwing scraps and folks will buy the shyt regardless. There's no effort anymore being put into these games. Honestly, my GOTY is a expansion pack for a MMO, it's just a shytty year all around for gaming unless you don't mind buying half assed content, games pounding microtransactions out the ass, and old ports for the switch :unimpressed:

ill_will82

Daps
:francis:The gaming industry in general just throwing scraps and folks will buy the shyt regardless. There's no effort anymore being put into these games. Honestly, my GOTY is a expansion pack for a MMO, it's just a shytty year all around for gaming unless you don't mind buying half assed content, games pounding microtransactions out the ass, and old ports for the switch :unimpressed:

Exactly what it is though game publishers just throwing out BS. After I canceled out WWE2K20 I thought about getting NBA2K but I said nah and copped Control with my store credit covering it in full. If that's trash it's no L either way.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
What's really crazy is, from retrospective when THQ went bankrupt and having to sell off all those ips. With EA getting UFC and 2K getting WWE, the WWE fan base swore up and down that 2K will bring the series to new glories and EA will ruin the UFC series and I'll never forget how the NBA 2K community told them not to get their hopes up and they didn't listen. And now EA UFC series being a huge success (even the THQ UFC games were somewhat successful) and the WWE 2K series goes through the worst falloff I've ever seen in a sports series in the 24 years I've been on this planet. It's funny when you take a step back and look at things in retrospective :francis:.

EA UFC games have not been a huge success. The Undisputed 2009 has out sold all 3 EA UFC games. UFC 2 sold less than UFC 1, and UFC 3 sold less than 2. Both UFC 2/3 were down to $20 within weeks of release.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
EA UFC games have not been a huge success. The Undisputed 2009 has out sold all 3 EA UFC games. UFC 2 sold less than UFC 1, and UFC 3 sold less than 2. Both UFC 2/3 were down to $20 within weeks of release.
I meant in terms of comparing the EA UFC Games to the WWE 2K games. I didn't remember how well the UFC games sold under THQ as I put somewhat as I was going to look up the sales for the series, but I do remember about UFC 2 & 3 going on sale weeks after their releases and it's not just UFC, but almost every sports game that came out the whole generation find themselves on sale weeks after their releases.

Thanks for the correction though.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I meant in terms of comparing the EA UFC Games to the WWE 2K games. I didn't remember how well the UFC games sold under THQ as I put somewhat as I was going to look up the sales for the series, but I do remember about UFC 2 & 3 going on sale weeks after their releases and it's not just UFC, but almost every sports game that came out the whole generation find themselves on sale weeks after their releases.

Thanks for the correction though.
The WWE games are a million times better than the UFC games. The reason why the UFC games go on sale so quickly is because people get bored instantly. UFC Undisputed was great and the replay value lasted for a long time, but the replay value of the EA UFC games are a month at best. 2k19 was the first time the majority agreed that VC got it right.