Official WWE 2K20 Thread

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

And I thought the WWE2K18 launch was bad :mjlol:

And they removed the create a championship feature? And they expect folks to pay full price :laff:

This is ain't even worth a black Friday pick up....most of these annual sports games are probably at their most broken this year...fully convinced they're phoning it for the next gen games for 2020, even then I don't think anything will be different :hhh:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

And they removed the create a championship feature? And they expect folks to pay full price :laff:

This is ain't even worth a black Friday pick up....most of these annual sports games are probably at their most broken this year...fully convinced they're phoning it for the next gen games for 2020, even then I don't think anything will be different :hhh:

It’s amazing that with the more powerful the consoles get, the worse the annual releases get. Fewer and fewer features, worse graphics & physics, and not even releasing in a finished or even playable state :stopitslime:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

The next gen atleast for 2K21 or 2K22 will be equally as bad with even less features.

The first couple of games of the new gen are usually rough.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

Good lord, even the shills like Denk couldn't defend it at all. :picard::russ:

Another one...

All I'm a say is.... that 2K need to be ashamed of themselves for rolling this garbage out to the masses and thinking people are supposed to pay full price.

I ain't even watch the second video yet but I will after I come back home. If anything 2K should consider dropping the price on both editions this year. This game is BAD on all levels worse than 2k15.

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Dudes :cape: for 2K with the quickness :mjlol:

I don’t know if anyone (except maybe WWE) would’ve had a problem with them delaying the release or skipping a year. A lot of sports games would benefit from skipping a year. I don’t feel sorry for 2K, hell EA delays and cancels NBA Live all the time, sure it’s not NBA 2K but they did make improvements.

This may be the worst rollout for a WWE video game that I’ve ever seen.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
The WWE games are a million times better than the UFC games. The reason why the UFC games go on sale so quickly is because people get bored instantly. UFC Undisputed was great and the replay value lasted for a long time, but the replay value of the EA UFC games are a month at best. 2k19 was the first time the majority agreed that VC got it right.

Damn I copped.UFC 3 a month or so ago because it was on sale for like $6

That shyt trash? :snoop:

Good lord, even the shills like Denk couldn't defend it at all. :picard::russ:

I feel just like he do, outside career mode and showcase I have no use for this game

DLC a bunch of zombies :dahell:

And the roster is 50 less than last year :gucci:

Legends removed for no reason

They coulda at least kept the same roster from last year and added the DLC from this year

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

I feel just like he do, outside career mode and showcase I have no use for this game

They coulda at least kept the same roster from last year and added the DLC from this year

They removed legends for like 20 different versions of the Horsewomen :mjlol:

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps

/QUOTE]

UFC 3 is dope once you get all the controls down. I hated it at first but i find myself playing it for hours online

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

UFC 3 is good if you only paid $6 for it, but the EA UFC games have never been worth the full price. Once you master the controls it gets boring quickly. As for 2k19 I like the off the wall shyt like big heads, zombies, and fighting in cemeteries. The real problem is going to be the controls and Showcase being a flop.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

Was waiting on a video like this

Some of those models look the same but a lot of them look really bad. They really didn't work on the hair or face physics. Everybody is all crossed-eyed looking in the face.