North Side Perth
no it's not

giphy.gif
U right, should have checked first

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
If that was the finale then my first reaction is :francis:

Exactly what I’ve been saying Im has been true. This shyt moves too slowly to be a week to week watch. I appreciate the Easter eggs but I can imagine casuals watching this show wondering wtf is going on.

I watch with captions on and it said Masta Killa was the dude outside the store talking to GZA.

yes I’m mad we won’t even see them get signed this season. RZA pacing this show like Dragonball Z. Like he’s got a guaranteed 10 season deal. This shyt might not even be re-upped for another season. And there’s no way they keep some of these actors (who are blowing up) on for multiple seasons.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Exactly what I’ve been saying Im has been true. This shyt moves too slowly to be a week to week watch. I appreciate the Easter eggs but I can imagine casuals watching this show wondering wtf is going on.

I watch with captions on and it said Masta Killa was the dude outside the store talking to GZA.

yes I’m mad we won’t even see them get signed this season. RZA pacing this show like Dragonball Z. Like he’s got a guaranteed 10 season deal. This shyt might not even be re-upped for another season. And there’s no way they keep some of these actors (who are blowing up) on for multiple seasons.

:russ:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This

I love it this way. There's no way a dude who told a bunch of street dudes give me "5 years of your life" is gonna throw something out there fast paced. That's never been his way.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
This

I love it this way. There's no way a dude who told a bunch of street dudes give me "5 years of your life" is gonna throw something out there fast paced. That's never been his way.

true. I’m just looking at it from a business sense as well. Hulu dropped the bag on this show. There was hella promo. It lined up with the 25th anniversary, etc. Usually shows have the next season announced by now. So there’s a chance this doesn’t get a second season. Then we’ll all be sitting here wishing they could’ve showed more in the first season.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps

There's nothing wrong with the story pacing.
You're never supposed to shoot your wad in one season.
No series goes into production with one season in mind.
Chill with the instant gratification, you already know how it ends.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
There's nothing wrong with the story pacing.
You're never supposed to shoot your wad in one season.
No series goes into production with one season in mind.
Chill with the instant gratification, you already know how it ends.

Y’all keep saying this as if I’m expecting breakneck pace. I’m just saying it could be a little tighter. I watch a lot of slow burn shows (True Detective ring a bell) so lack of attention span isn’t my issue. In a perfect world season one ends on the high of the clan signing to Loud. They have at LEAST 5 seasons of storylines after that. And worst case if it doesn’t get renewed you have a good one season series.

this is just my opinion tho. :manny:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Did you guys notice that the brand name logos on all of Bobby's clothes were replaced by Asian lettering in this episode? Maybe that's meant to symbolize his transformation into the Abbot.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

They usually sign actors to multi season deals beforehand hoping the get multiple