Official Wu-Tang: An American Saga Season 1 Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This was a good finale. Not great but very good. Really hope they get a season 2 cause this opens up a lot of avenues
The best episode of the season imo.
But why was it so short??
Was this the shortest episode??

Also, i take it that was Jamel Irief (Masta Killa) preaching to Genius towards the end?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The best episode of the season imo.
But why was it so short??
Was this the shortest episode??

Also, i take it that was Jamel Irief (Masta Killa) preaching to Genius towards the end?
I didn’t take it that way at all lol. Could’ve been. I wasn’t even thinking about it.

Ans it did feel short but they reached a logical conclusion so yeah cut it if there’s no more story. I appreciate that in a time where people are making their finales extra fukking long

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I didn’t take it that way at all lol. Could’ve been. I wasn’t even thinking about it.

Ans it did feel short but they reached a logical conclusion so yeah cut it if there’s no more story. I appreciate that in a time where people are making their finales extra fukking long
He had the crooked skully on lol.
Looked just like MK.
Plus GZA took him under his wing as a rapper so it makes sense.
But still, dope episode regardless of duration.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Season 2?:leon::leon:

Never heard none of this, not even sure it’s credible..... but I was entertained :heh:

some of that is reaching...

thats not how meth vs Chef happened. RZA used to have them battle to be on certain beats. they both wanted that beat.. battled and rza kept it on the song.
meth did get pushed up cause of the single but Def Jam did that and turned it to the month of the man with redman

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Damn..... even season 4 material?:ooh:

Again, I don’t know if this dude is credible.... I’m just listening to these shyts while I’m at work and shyt have me rolling.... especially the way he doing the voices of Rae, Ghost and etc.

This nicca pulling off they voices and the style of the way they talk better than the cast if this series:mjlol::mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I heard a lot of his stories are half truths/ducktales...as you said tho they are entertaining

His stories be like 10% truth, if that.

I just think him doing the voices are hilarious.....:mjlol:

Coincidently, a lot of niccas in here already saying some of the shyt in this series is half truths and duck tales. So to me, this fits perfectly with the show if they was to show up in future season:ehh: