Official Wu-Tang: An American Saga Season 1 Thread

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I just think him doing the voices are hilarious.....:mjlol:

Coincidently, a lot of niccas in here already saying some of the shyt in this series is half truths and duck tales
. So to me, this fits perfectly with the show if they was to show up in future season:ehh:

Nah, most of the stories that I know, that have been shown in the series have been pretty accurate. Of course, timelines are condensed, and situations have been switched around or merged, names/places changed due to legal reasons, but overall this show has been straight with the history. They are downplaying their street activities, the OH ish, the Mob ties..but Wu have always been cryptic with it anyway.

Karceno or whatever his name is, be straight making ish up. I remember one of his jawns about State Property had me CTHU at the bull ish he was saying. I think the ONLY true story he had was one in which he got hit in the head with a bottle at an early Wu show...someone else in here was there vouched that someone got hit that night.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Really enjoyed this finale.

I KNEW that Bobby was gonna shoot Atilla and that this was going to be the catalyst that got him and Ghost to Ohio. I’m thinking next season begins with Atilla lying dead on the street, a pool of blood surrounding him. The cops go to his apartment to find clues and a leftover beat tape of Bobby’s is what they find.

Then we’ll go into Bobby’s trial and start the TRUE formation of Wu-Tang. If they play their cards right, season 2 could be a real classic.

Dude who plays Bobby/RZA is playing the role a little TOO soft. Like in the real world Staten Island he’d be food. He’s not authoritative enough to have all these killers and shooters really wanting to follow him. At first I thought it was cool because I thought they were trying to show how Bobby transforms into RZA. But honestly, that transformation should have begun in episode 5 when Divine got locked up and Bobby had to be the man of the household. It should have culminated in the finale with RZA shooting Atilla and recording protect your neck.

Everyone else is really killing their roles. I like how they really took time with this series to get the little details right. Like Raekwon writing lyrics on a cereal box, The “Words From The Genius” album cover, ODB comparing his voice to James Brown, Ghost ALWAYS being one step away from shooting or knocking somebody out. All that shyt lends to the series having an original flavor.

I REALLY hope we get a season 2 out this. This is one of the best shows i’ve watched within the past 2 years

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
This last episode :wow:

The 7th Chamber studio sequence had me
1455138669_a4685e2d83d2fef4b7fc3bd5a08f8c4a.gif

I was so invested I was sitting there like "If this nikka Dennis doesn't pick up the fukking phone and get on this shyt :martin:". shyt pulled me in so bad - I put the memory of Ghost's verse on it to one side and watched like :lupe:.

Atilla:damn:

I love the mystery of the tape starting to circulate and no-one knowing who they are. The mystique :banderas:

shyt - I think I actually called the recording sequence for the finale early in the thread - maybe with 'Protect Ya Neck' instead :leon:

Undoubtedly in for Season 2:blessed:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This last episode :wow:

The 7th Chamber studio sequence had me
1455138669_a4685e2d83d2fef4b7fc3bd5a08f8c4a.gif

I was so invested I was sitting there like "If this nikka Dennis doesn't pick up the fukking phone and get on this shyt :martin:". shyt pulled me in so bad - I put the memory of Ghost's verse on it to one side and watched like :lupe:.

Atilla:damn:

I love the mystery of the tape starting to circulate and no-one knowing who they are. The mystique :banderas:

shyt - I think I actually called the recording sequence for the finale early in the thread - maybe with 'Protect Ya Neck' instead :leon:

Undoubtedly in for Season 2:blessed:
Man i got up early as hell cause i had to be on my way to Jerz like 5. So im in the living room blazing one up rapping along and shyt.
I was amped up! Lol
But that kid that plays Dirty had me like YEAH!!!

Then Meth.

I dont know if I was trippin, but did they bleep out RZA on his verse?
You know the part where hes like,
"Now how you figga, that you could even fukk wit mine?
Ayo! RZA! Hit me wit that shyt one time!"

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Man i got up early as hell cause i had to be on my way to Jerz like 5. So im in the living room blazing one up rapping along and shyt.
I was amped up! Lol
But that kid that plays Dirty had me like YEAH!!!

Then Meth.

I dont know if I was trippin, but did they bleep out RZA on his verse?
You know the part where hes like,
"Now how you figga, that you could even fukk wit mine?
Ayo! RZA! Hit me wit that shyt one time!"

i didnt watch it yet but if they did its because he's not the RZA yet

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah, most of the stories that I know, that have been shown in the series have been pretty accurate. Of course, timelines are condensed, and situations have been switched around or merged, names/places changed due to legal reasons, but overall this show has been straight with the history. They are downplaying their street activities, the OH ish, the Mob ties..but Wu have always been cryptic with it anyway.

Karceno or whatever his name is, be straight making ish up. I remember one of his jawns about State Property had me CTHU at the bull ish he was saying. I think the ONLY true story he had was one in which he got hit in the head with a bottle at an early Wu show...someone else in here was there vouched that someone got hit that night.

Just came across this one.... where he kinda saying how on the Ep when Rza got pressed about his name Rakheem from Just I’ve was kinda duck tales. Mainly the execution I guess.

Just curious what’s your thoughts on that?:ohhh: