Official Wu-Tang: An American Saga Season 1 Thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
i think those are from the kung fu tapes that they used to sell

no, it was redubed on how Ghost was seeing it.

its both...
when it started it was the original dubs
then ghost started dreaming words changed here and there.
then ghost re-imagined the entire scene..

i think the center point to that story and him seeing it was Shurriie... that scene revolved around killing his sister..

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
its both...
when it started it was the original dubs
then ghost started dreaming words changed here and there.
then ghost re-imagined the entire scene..

i think the center point to that story and him seeing it was Shurriie... that scene revolved around killing his sister..
yeah, i wasnt talking about the final fight

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
People say power is unrealistic but this is a real story and people still complain "it's boring, bad actors" This is a great show and you really learn the history of Wu-tang. My nephews are teenagers and they love the show too..

Only thing I agree on is the Rza character is off. Rza has a dominant voice and the actor seems like a shy guy. All the other characters are good.
im pretty sure thats how rza was before he got knowledge of self

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Before I gave my opinion I looked up RZA before Wu Tang.. He was the same as he was in his prime.

ya that whole excuse about the actor is playing timid for the moment but he will somehow evolve into the RZA we know is out the window...the kid simply isn’t nailing him correctly (that was worded horribly no dame) to the point that even RZA stated he doesn’t think dude accurately portrays him

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word I’m younger so I don’t really know Wu-Tang like that I mean i know the main nikkas ghost meth Raekwon.. but not Rza so I be thinking he must’ve been some lil scary shy ass nikka

You think a crew full of street nikkas and certified goons is going to follow “some scary shy ass nikka”?

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Actor playing rza gotta evolve or I’m going to be extremely disappointed. Rza says he got the role cause of the innocence he used to have in his eyes.

Attila is gonna be the body that Rza catches. That’s why they made him a super goon nobody cares about.

Wutang as we know it doesn’t happen till Power and Divine come together and peace everything out.