Official Wu-Tang: An American Saga Season 1 Thread

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So i think Ohio gets moved to NY.. or they might just move to oh as the finalle

RZA and Ghost confront Atilla and ghost gets shot and rza shoots atilla... plus let's not forget Shurrie pregnant with infinit or whatever name RZA makes up for him ... her.... the child.. wonder if rza will do a gender swap..

Is that story with shurrie having a child true? I know shurrie is like a combo of two or 3 sisters.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pretty good episode, but I can see why some people aren't feeling it. Every so often, they're just gonna have some weird shyt in it, like the cartoon from earlier in the season. I like it but it ain't for everyone. Looks like we're gonna close out on RZA and Ghost heading outta state. I don't think we'll even get around to recording 36 til at least halfway thru the next season and I'm fine with that. Other than RZA's actor, everyone gives off enough vibes of the person they're playing. It sucks because he's the star of the show. Hopefully he can take this criticism into account for season 2.

Side note, I appreciated some of the music choices this episode, definitely fit the Ghost focus.
This

is a classic in hip hop. Besides getting used in Slick Rick's "Children Story", "Follow the Leader" from Eric B & Rakim, "Beats to the Rhyme" from Run DMC, and "Live at the Barbecue" from Main source, @3:17 you can hear the backbone of

from Ghostface. RZA freaked that sample differently than everyone else who came before, since most of them wanted the keys.
:noah:

And this joint here

ends up getting sampled by Mobb Deep here

and features Ghost and Rae.

Yep Bob James nautilus was used by EPMD on brothas on my jock. Which is where RZA used the loop for Daytona 500 but sped it up.

Also the Bob James Nautilis sample was used by DJ premier on Jeru da Damaja first album on the song my mind spray.

Last edited: