Official Wu-Tang: An American Saga Season 1 Thread

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Pretty good episode, but I can see why some people aren't feeling it. Every so often, they're just gonna have some weird shyt in it, like the cartoon from earlier in the season. I like it but it ain't for everyone. Looks like we're gonna close out on RZA and Ghost heading outta state. I don't think we'll even get around to recording 36 til at least halfway thru the next season and I'm fine with that. Other than RZA's actor, everyone gives off enough vibes of the person they're playing. It sucks because he's the star of the show. Hopefully he can take this criticism into account for season 2.

Side note, I appreciated some of the music choices this episode, definitely fit the Ghost focus.
This

is a classic in hip hop. Besides getting used in Slick Rick's "Children Story", "Follow the Leader" from Eric B & Rakim, "Beats to the Rhyme" from Run DMC, and "Live at the Barbecue" from Main source, @3:17 you can hear the backbone of

from Ghostface. RZA freaked that sample differently than everyone else who came before, since most of them wanted the keys.
:noah:

And this joint here

ends up getting sampled by Mobb Deep here

and features Ghost and Rae.