Official Wu-Tang: An American Saga Season 1 Thread

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People say power is unrealistic but this is a real story and people still complain "it's boring, bad actors" This is a great show and you really learn the history of Wu-tang. My nephews are teenagers and they love the show too..

Only thing I agree on is the Rza character is off. Rza has a dominant voice and the actor seems like a shy guy. All the other characters are good.

Last edited:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This Atilla dude fresh out the pen robbin and knockin cats the fukk out :mjlol: He actually thought Bobby had 60 thousand just lying around the crib too :dead: talk about your dumb criminals.
I mean back then nikkas had they bread stashed in the crib. Wasn’t no banks or debit cards gettin used like that back then. Shoe box was ya savings account. That’s why he thought he hit the jackpot when he found the box under the bed.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People say power is unrealistic but this is a real story and people still complain "it's boring, bad actors" This is a great show and you really learn the history of Wu-tang. My nephews are teenagers and they love the show too..

Only thing I agree on is the Rza character is off. Rza has a dominant voice and the actor seems like a shy guy. All the other characters are good.
Yeah this nikka always has some cowering, looking down/away vibe. Like a fukkin puppy or something smh.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I mean back then nikkas had they bread stashed in the crib. Wasn’t no banks or debit cards gettin used like that back then. Shoe box was ya savings account. That’s why he thought he hit the jackpot when he found the box under the bed.
That’s true but they wouldn’t have given him the advance in cash. Of course again, dude was fresh out the pen.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That’s true but they wouldn’t have given him the advance in cash. Of course again, dude was fresh out the pen.

let's look at dude's thinking..

fresh out the pen his homeboy says divine's brother got a record.
he overhears Ason telling kids he got 100k then he says nah i got 60k.... he not gonna focus on bobby saying he dint have money.. all atilla heard was 60k and went storming to Divine's..
back then shoe boxes was it... remember jay-z dumping 100k on Russell's desk in a bookbag.. drug dealers going to car dealerships with shoe boxes... so he thought he hit it big when he found the box..

and now he like .. give me the money I'll give you your equipment... i wounder if he and ghost gonna steal it back..

we also see divine'' reading those business books... thats how he becomes the ruthless wu-tang manager..

and for the record,,, im agreeing with your statement