Official Wu-Tang: An American Saga Season 1 Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
That kid playing Bobby's version of We Love You Rakeem was enough to let me know he just ain't cut out for that roll. Loved the show at the start but these last two episodes just ain't doing it for me and I think it's due to the Rza actor and everything being focused so heavily on him.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
That kid playing Bobby's version of We Love You Rakeem was enough to let me know he just ain't cut out for that roll. Loved the show at the start but these last two episodes just ain't doing it for me and I think it's due to the Rza actor and everything being focused so heavily on him.
I was telling my older brother like last week, like, at first i kinda ignored the acting (with pretty much all the characters) thought they was aight.
But as the shyt goes on aint none of these muthafukkas not named Divine all that good.
:beli:

Side note...

The Divine actor was on the last episode of Prodigal Son.

:ehh:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Dude playing RZA was NEVER cut out to be him. I don't care if RZA himself picked dude, it isn't the first mistake he's made.

Pleas were copped heavily between the 2 threads :francis:
On that Rza interview somebody posted Rza seemed to give a backhanded compliment to that actor that made it seem like Rza wasn't feeling his portrayal that much. At least it seemed that way to me.

I think part of what the show has been missing the last few episodes is the griminess that we expect with the Wu.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Tonights ep was :snooze:

Just gonna paste my post in the booth because its not worth any more effort than that:

Who is this big nikka, how did he find out where RZA lived so quickly, and is this based on something that actually happened or is this strictly for the show? :gucci:

Ghost's interpretation of the kung fu flicks was a semi-funny joke that went about 3 minutes too long.

Other than that...nothing of importance happened.

Follow up the best episode of the season with two part filler brehs :snoop:
The Shaolin vs Wu-Tang fight took me out of the experience, but I enjoyed tonight's ep.

Based upon tonight's episode, I think the RZA is going to Ohio pretty soon. After that, the pacing will probably pick up tremendously.