Official Wu-Tang: An American Saga Season 1 Thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This is what I came for, even if the timeline is a bit rushed.

GZA on Cold Chillin :wow:

Prince Rakeem on Tommy Boy :wow:

Steve Rikfin in the mix already :leon:

The Joy verse impressing Marlo :lolbron:

Meths uncle :francis:

In fact, Meths backstory sheds light on why that nikka be looking so depressed at times despite being the star of the Clan. :mjcry:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Divine with the big flag Polo denim jacket. Sold one for a couple of hundred last year. :leon: Bobby rocking the 'KAYAK' joint too? The stylist has to have been buying all the retros that came out over the past couple of years.If not, they might have spent a grip stockpiling a bunch of this gear.

Meth rocking the cane from the 'Ice Cream' vid? :ehh:

Dave East had to do a bunch of the heavy lifting this ep. Did a good job of it. :obama:

The 'Wild Seed' book Shurrie was reading :ohhh:

Dennis stays in some emotional turmoil.:mjcry:I can definitely see how the guy who wrote 'Wildflower', 'Back Like That' and 'I Can't Go To Sleep' could come out of this.

Kane and Shante shopping for furs :banderas:

Marlo? :krs:

:dead:@ him playing the tape and vibing to the beat, then being :dahell: at "My mind flashed back to the fallopian tube :ahh:"

Steve Rifkind popping up this early :leon:

Tom Silverman :scust:

:laff::laff::laff:@ My guy Rae showing up on some :wtb: at the end of the episode - for the sole purpose of hating:gladbron::russ::blessed:

Alot of stylists actual buy stuff when its out and just keep it just in case.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This is what I came for, even if the timeline is a bit rushed.

GZA on Cold Chillin :wow:

Prince Rakeem on Tommy Boy :wow:

Steve Rikfin in the mix already :leon:

The Joy verse impressing Marlo :lolbron:

Meths uncle :francis:

In fact, Meths backstory sheds light on why that nikka be looking so depressed at times despite being the star of the Clan. :mjcry:
He only looked that way because he didn’t want to be the star. He hated standing out. They knew he was the MJ of the group but he wasn’t having that shyt.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
How did you feel about the pacing? It was interesting to see them do a time jump.

I also didn’t understand what made RZA so attractive to the labels. That part seemed rushed. If I were a casual viewer I’d be like, “wait a minute he went from wack Fallopian tube rhymes to a name change and record deal pretty quick.”

I enjoyed the episode as well. Just had some questions from a writing perspective
From what I remember Tommy Boy envisioned him as being a Big Daddy Kane type of dude which explains the "Ooo we love you Rakeem" joint. I remember reading that in an interview somewhere. I was thinking that's why they had Big Daddy Kane in this episode. I could be wrong though

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
When does the new episode drop

I googled and it said new episodes on Wednesdays but no new episode is up yet

edit: nevermind

Last edited: