Official Wu-Tang: An American Saga Season 1 Thread

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They're real. They Wu always talk about the seriousness of the Stapleton vs Park Hill ish. Look at the Shy vs Rae beef interviews.

Ok but I'm specifically talking about things like Rae shooting up Ghost's crib and nearly killing his mom's.. At least this is what's shown in the show. How do you team up with a person that shot your house up and nearly killed your mother. I'm just wondering how accurate is this story or did they add extras fictional shyt for the show.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Ok but I'm specifically talking about things like Rae shooting up Ghost's crib and nearly killing his mom's.. At least this is what's shown in the show. How do you team up with a person that shot your house up and nearly killed your mother. I'm just wondering how accurate is this story or did they add extras fictional shyt for the show.

They had shootouts against each other...and Ghost mom's house was shot up, Rae/Power were the ones that "allegedly" did it. Whether or not anyone was in the house, no one ever said.

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Remember BEFORE Dennis crib got shot up .. he robbed (at gunpoint) and attacked Power's mom and pop at their store. Kicked and broke his wooden leg that would've broke if it was real. .. They even now

Some of y'all dont understand late 80/early 90s beef..... Some of today's tightest people were enemies.. you shoot a fair one, shake, then become friends..

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Another serious question. How real are these accounts of Park Hill vs Stapleton? Cause there's certain hood beef shyt shyt you don't come back from. Like did Rae seriously shoot up Ghost's crib up where the bullets barely missed his moms? :picard:And Rae, Power, and company setting ablaze Ghost's and RZA's dope house they were selling at while they were still in it. But yet they they become a group??:patrice: How is that even possible:mindblown:

we are starting to see Rae transformation... he didnt want to start that fire cause he saw bobby inside. he even tried to call and warn him.. Rae has nowhere to go he was sleeping on rooftops. he only keeping a roof over his head for now..

its possible because of RZA .. he was the only common denominator amongst the different groups... he sold them on a plan and said invest in my dream .. give me 5 years ..or y'all can walk

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Remember BEFORE Dennis crib got shot up .. he robbed (at gunpoint) and attacked Power's mom and pop at their store. Kicked and broke his wooden leg that would've broke if it was real. .. They even now

Some of y'all dont understand late 80/early 90s beef..... Some of today's tightest people were enemies.. you shoot a fair one, shake, then become friends..
I'll just take it for what it is then but I'm from Cali and hoods still beef too this day from shyt that happened in the 80's and 90's. There was never no becoming a team especially once family members were targeted

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
None of them did. They're in their early-mid 20's. Outside of the "W" I'm sure they couldn't even name them individually.
That's a goddamn shame that none of them nikkas is up on Wu.:martin:
Age ain't an excuse. I hate when 20 somethings play the "before I was born" card.:yeshrug:
Even Erika Alexander was slipping and she was there. She the same age as Wu.
fukk that.
You aint neverrrrrr heard no Wu?:usure:
They're still active:what:
Ghost still selling records
Meth is all over film and TV
The RZA is always out there doing something
Their classics still get played
That's like saying you dont know the Beatles or Stevie Wonder.:dahell:
Today's young ppl are just lazy when it comes to culture.:hhh:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Not that it matters because dude is killing the role, but it seems like dude playing RZA is not from Harlem.

374012.jpg

374003.jpg

374011.jpg

D561DvMW0AE8ejg.jpg

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Most likely. Deck uses that same hook on REC Room which was a throwback to pre-Wu DMD/REC posse days, so he was probably shouting out some of the old Park Hill neighborhood jams:

I see, damn this shyt goes hard as fukk! :gladbron:Thanks for sharing this!
Not that it matters because dude is killing the role, but it seems like dude playing RZA is not from Harlem.

374012.jpg

374003.jpg

374011.jpg

D561DvMW0AE8ejg.jpg
Booty mon! Also he does Okay as RZA, just okay lol.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
The timeline is all different like a lot of things on the show but I think Haze is a stand-in for Kase, aka Ernest Sayon. You hear Meth shout him out on some early Wu shyt:

One Neighborhood, Two Lives -- A special report.; A Death on Staten Island: 2 Paths Cross on Familiar Ground
Al Sharpton ended up getting involved and everything.

It was nice to see Deck show up and just getting more time with the Wu members. I laughed at Meth vs Chef showing up in this episode.

The real story behind that track is Meth and Rae both wanted that one for their solo and RZA made them battle on wax to keep it. Meth won so it went on Tical.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Dope episode. I fukk with this show heavy. They low key had Deck come off like a cornball lol. I love how all the pieces are falling into place too. First I was wondering where they were going with the old lady storyline but liked how they brought it all back. Even though them calling her a beyotch seemed out of place, I don't remember beyotch becoming popular until a few years later but I could easily be wrong.

The focus on Bobby's sister and mom is coming around too. The mom situation leading to the issue with the Italians opening up for Jerome to come through and move the family to Ohio. The situation with Ghost and the sister can lead to Ghost rolling to Ohio with em. Add in all the shyt going on with them like Haze dying, getting beat up and robbed by the white boys, Divine having to toss his stash and it gives them all the reason to leave NY.