Official Wu-Tang: An American Saga Season 1 Thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Like I said in the Booth, Hulu really about to have this joint do the mid-season slump like most other streaming originals only now we have to wait a week for each episode :dayum:

Not a whole lot to talk about tonight. RZA's family is getting more shine than a rap group with 10 nikkas in it :gucci:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
y'all do know that's not ODB son right?

In a recent interview, RZA said that YDB was considered for the role, but it ultimately did not work out. “He did audition,” RZA said. “He did good. He took classes. He just [needs] more time to develop his acting skills.”

“That’s part of being a showrunner…. He took it good,” the Wu artist said. “Me and him have a great relationship. But I think he was a teeny bit bitter because I offered him something else to do and he was cool.”

T.J. Atoms plays the role of ODB, with the rest of the cast including Dave East, Ashton Sanders, Shameik Moore, Erika Alexander, Zolee Griggs, and more.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
It felt like the rap version of Ghost properly came out to play in this week's episode.

Man was super heated about Meth's song in the record store :mjlol:. When he said "Nah - FUKK THAT!:stopitslime:" I was instantly :ohhh::obama::blessed:

Gave Meth the bars too :russ:It's exactly the way I imagine him being before he wrote a song like 'The Watch' or getting the crowd to scream 'Fukk Hot 97!' at Summer Jam.

The energy dude had with it this week was note perfect. His voice is still too low though - His delivery on the song sounds like real life Rae in parts too :ehh:

:laff:@ Rae trying to holla at the girl and hearing Ghost's song coming out of the window then pulling off like :martin:

That "Rob you and your bytch - we Jack and Jill nikkas" bar is hard though :picard:

The lobby freestyle was nice too :leon:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It felt like the rap version of Ghost properly came out to play in this week's episode.

Man was super heated about Meth's song in the record store :mjlol:. When he said "Nah - FUKK THAT!:stopitslime:" I was instantly :ohhh::obama::blessed:

Gave Meth the bars too :russ:It's exactly the way I imagine him being before he wrote a song like 'The Watch' or getting the crowd to scream 'Fukk Hot 97!' at Summer Jam.

The energy dude had with it this week was note perfect. His voice is still too low though - His delivery on the song sounds like real life Rae in parts too :ehh:

:laff:@ Rae trying to holla at the girl and hearing Ghost's song coming out of the window then pulling off like :martin:

That "Rob you and your bytch - we Jack and Jill nikkas" bar is hard though :picard:

The lobby freestyle was nice too :leon:

For a second i was like what the hell show he watching, that aint happen . i was about to rewatch the last episode .. then i realized today was Wednesday and you talking about the new ep

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The court scene:

Divine: Yeah......:scusthov:I'm a fiend, your honor:francis::snoop::unimpressed:

Power:
EarlyDeliciousKentrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode is the best episode yet. Divine struggling with the realization that he's no longer the "man". Bobby standing up to Divine which in turn means he's taking on a more leadership role where before he was reluctant. Dennis vs Shotgun mixtape battles. Bobby's aunt scamming the Italians and now got his family into some unwanted drama. I'm digging this so far.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This episode is the best episode yet. Divine struggling with the realization that he's no longer the "man". Bobby standing up to Divine which in turn means he's taking on a more leadership role where before he was reluctant. Dennis vs Shotgun mixtape battles. Bobby's aunt scamming the Italians and now got his family into some unwanted drama. I'm digging this so far.

I wasn't expecting them to even have the Italians in it. Us Wu heads know how embedded he Italians are in the Wu-story..even tho they keep it on hush