Official Wu-Tang: An American Saga Season 1 Thread

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I thought ODB was from Brooklyn?
Yea, I guess he hung out in SI a lot cuz of RZA. Like Rae said in that Drink Champ's interview, Brooklyn wasn't that far from SI. And he said a lot of Brooklyn cats use to be up in SI. And Poppa Wu said RZA had Dirty and his BK crew up in the basement to regulate.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I thought ODB was from Brooklyn?

And why Staten Island get shytted on so heavy? :mjlol:

Yea, I guess he hung out in SI a lot cuz of RZA. Like Rae said in that Drink Champ's interview, Brooklyn wasn't that far from SI. And he said a lot of Brooklyn cats use to be up in SI. And Poppa Wu said RZA had Dirty and his BK crew up in the basement to regulate.

Also in a recent BClub interview, Rza said they was down there a lot to make sure shyt wasn’t popping off in his mom basement

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

This is true

If you watch the Wu-Tang doc RZA, ODB, and GZA were always together rhyming and performing

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is the slowest show on television and I love it bcuz so much is unpacked in an episode to the point that I don’t want the shyts to be ending...beautiful ep...after marathoning the first 3 eps I questioned if the show would be able to hold my interest on a week by week basis...stupid question lol

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Bul playing Divine is killin this.

It's crazy but RZA really doesn't like to speak on his past like that. He may say a line or 2, but overall he brushes it off. He really doesn't speak on the negative ish he was in to....watching this, the casuals would never know how wild RZA was. Hell, that goes for Meth too.

Did they touch on the RZA's 1st 12 inch we love you Raheem/Sexapades yet? :lupe:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Episode 4 kinda felt boderline fillerish

I appreciate kinda showng what Ghost was dealing/thinking with but overall after giving the first 3 episodes all at once and this is the first of the weekly shows, this didnt feel like it progressed the story enough

We still dont know much about GZA, Meth, ODB, and Deck still hasnt shown up

I cant believe Im saying this but somehow focusing on so much on RZA, Ghost, Rae and Divine and the drug war has kinda mde this......boring?:patrice:
I disagree

This was the awakening of RZA and Ghost face you can’t have the Wu without that ...

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Who are the mods?

why there's 2 different threads on this both stickied... booth and film room ???? could it just be one stickied thread for both subforums?
2 different forums and 2 VERY different audiences (:scust:)

I'll catch up with this tonight. Look at all the discussion spawned from each episode that we probably wouldn't get if everything dropped at once :blessed: