Official Wu-Tang: An American Saga Season 1 Thread

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
damn he wearing the goat sony headphones...love the attention they’re paying to details...I think they came w/ the discman but I used to use them w/ my walkman...damn this chalking up hard memories

full
Sony was cool, but whatchu know about the Aiwa joints?

#DatBass

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
"SONY telling me to Walk Man.

Dont be telling me what to do!!"

:what:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I disagree. That entire episode was a character study of Ghost. Every Ghost scene was really a bunch of random clips, most were unrelated to anything except Ghost, they didn't push the story forward, only Ghost. So by that, if you look at it together, you're getting to understand the character. From a story standpoint, I get it, but this is also episode 4, and you know there's more to come...perhaps to be revisited later. You already know that he has to reconcile with Power & Rae, so perhaps it requires a little patience. I definitely wouldn't call it sloppy writing, because everything does not to be explained at that time...and some things don't need to be explained at all. Now, will some be upset, sure, BUT you can go through damn near any movie, or show, and have tons of scenes that are nothing more than showing traits of the character in different settings.

As for Greg, he did that plenty of times with Gargoyles. There's so much he did without a "why," most that he returned to much later on.
Gargoyles
:mjcry:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Lol don't call it phase one. That insults RZA and his plan

Phase two was their second albums and they all left RZA .. no insult to his plan ... i might have to include supreme clientele and the pillage in phase 1 for dopeness...

its funny how some lyrics are. you hear them and say cool.. but then sometimes when really hear them or know the backstory your entire world opens.

like when i explained on here how Brooklyn Zoo was about the the guy that shot him in the stomach. told people to listen listen and they were like OOOHHHH SHHYT.. not gonna say how i know but i was .... around there

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Caught up with this. It's not bad at all, but could be better.

Listen...Wu-Tang got too many members to only focus on a select few. If I'm Deck, I'm looking at this shyt so far like :martin:

nikka stole the show with all them verses in their prime and he aint even pop up yet.

I know Masta Killa was a last minute addition to the group but stop fronting on that nikka.

U-God probably happy he aint in this :mjlol:

Was Ghost really pushing up on RZA's sister? :ohhh: As wild as that is, we didn't need almost a whole episode dedicated to it. Ep 4 was mostly filler.

And for how "wild" Ghost was supposed to be back in the day, nikka pump faking in this show. Rae shot up your moms house with your family in it and you've done nothing but flip a table over at church? :usure:

Then again, if he dealt with that, we wouldn't have gotten classic hiphop so what do I know :hubie:

:dead:@Ghost lighting dude's beard on fire though

ODB's son was a perfect choice. Dave East actually does sound like Meth when he talks in this.

Did Cappa really try to stab up Divine in prison? :picard:

So many questions :wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Phase two was their second albums and they all left RZA .. no insult to his plan ... i might have to include supreme clientele and the pillage in phase 1 for dopeness...

its funny how some lyrics are. you hear them and say cool.. but then sometimes when really hear them or know the backstory your entire world opens.

like when i explained on here how Brooklyn Zoo was about the the guy that shot him in the stomach. told people to listen listen and they were like OOOHHHH SHHYT.. not gonna say how i know but i was .... around there
im just saying don't use the phase 1 terminology lol.. I was fukking around but yeah RZA had the blueprint. Giving him some shyt Kevin Feige came up with makes it seem lesser