Official Wu-Tang: An American Saga Season 1 Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The only thing I’m slightly disappointed in was I thought this was finna be like a show from everyone’s perspective and everyone to a degree gets an arc or storyline.

This shyt is strongly from the perspectives of Rza, Ghost and Rae, after that Devine & Power.

They treating Meth, ODB, and Cap like Side characters. Gza wasn’t even introduced till like ep 3 and no telling when or if anyone else shows up.

Though I get one of y’all said “that’s beca UGod & Masta Killa was in jail” but that makes no sense cuz we see Cap in jail.

I didn’t really follow the making or lead ups to this, but did maybe UGod and etc aint really wanna sign off on this and reveal their backgrounds?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Post any source saying Rae shot up Ghost's crib. That shyt is :duck:, but ya'll can believe what you want.

Rae and ghost never said what happened because they wouldn’t. They have said in the past they had beef when they were younger. Rza said it too. So I’m saying there’s a good chance that DID happen. Not saying it did. Like I said there’s a good chance it’s truth. Relax dude lol. If you got an issue with it, tweet rza and ghost and rae and tell them to show you receipts

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Naw son, that shyt is exaggerated for the show to build up a story.:unimpressed: Mans will believe anything though.
If a nikka shot up my momma crib :ufdup:ain't no peace talks.

So again lol tell THEM that. Throwing rocks and hiding your hands ain’t the move. They ain’t hard to find either.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yea, cause Wu-Tang just responds to random fan questions. :childplease:Like I SAID. Believe what you want. You just a gullible nikka. That shyt is :duck:. Now move on and stop quoting me.

Counterpoint? Relax. Get some coffee. Chill the fukk out. It’s not that serious and it’s too early to have this much stick up your ass. Go outside or something