Official Wu-Tang: An American Saga Season 1 Thread

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Post any source saying Rae shot up Ghost's crib. That shyt is :duck:, but ya'll can believe what you want.

There is an interview around on of those albums they were shyttin on (prob 8 Diagrams), and RZA said how they were in rival crews and used to have shootouts at each other. Popa Wu said it, and Ghost said his mom's house got shot up. The elude to it, but they never really delve into their street past.

But I doubt we're gonna see the Ohio stuff

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
None of my peeps caring about this right now. On some, we already had thedoc joint on Showtime.
2 of these muthafukkas was in Population Clik.
:deadmanny:

I'll get around to this at some point.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Yea I figured that much. But the whole shyt with RZA holding the gun while denying it to Ghost's face just seems like tv drama shyt. No way that shyt happened. Like RZA's house just happening to be at the perfect spot for Rae to stash the tek seems like lazy writing to connect the main characters.
Because it's a biopic, people rationalize shyt different than what's seen on screen.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
So far I like it,

Grew up on Wu and was a major fan as a kid so I’m rocking with this to the end. Still just wished it was played more like a bigger ensemble show. Like how shows like GOT, The Wire and etc big shows really capture the perspectives of a large number of multiple characters.

That’s my only minor nitpick and that’s not even that much of a big deal to me
My only problem is that Dave East looks absolutely nothing like Method Man, lol.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Bruh, just don't watch the show. Go watch scarface.
Yea, if I can't even get through the first episode, I might just give up on this shyt. All the good shows start back this month anyways. :blessed:

nikka said Scarface :heh:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Yea, if I can't even get through the first episode, I might just give up on this shyt. All the good shows start back this month anyways. :blessed:

nikka said Scarface :heh:
Yes lol, your overanalyzing is annoying af. I bet nikkas get quiet around you and change the subject when discussing movies.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I enjoyed it. tried to watch 1 episode and ended up watching all three. got finished at 2AM and had to get up at 5.

I dont really care about the exact minor details... who cares ,, the point of the story is stuff like that happened.

i know they weren't an official crew until 92 .. before that it was RZA in about 5 crews ... until he had them all be friends and form the Wu..... ''
All this 90-91 stuff is basically a RZA stroy.... its about what made him take this serious to form the Wu ... so Ohio Needs to be in it

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also didn’t know Ghost was knocking down Rza sister:russ:

Surprised no one questioned or mentioned that

Well... this maybe questionable. According to RZA on the Breakfast Club. He has 10 other siblings and cannot fit all of them into this show so he consolidated several of his brothers and sisters and have their personalities condensed... so the sister on the show are based on two of his sisters combined. Dunno if Ghost smashed any one of them or not.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well... this maybe questionable. According to RZA on the Breakfast Club. He has 10 other siblings and cannot fit all of them into this show so he consolidated several of his brothers and sisters and have their personalities condensed... so the sister on the show are based on two of his sisters combined. Dunno if Ghost smashed any one of them or not.

He did. I forget which one but they have a seed together.

Ghostface Goes In On RZA: "I Got Babies By His F*cking Sister, But What I'm Hearing..." – SOHH.com