Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They will never admit the film's are successful.

Apparently the iconic suicide squad should have made 1 billion.

Every dc property is iconic and should make 1 billion off GP.

Every Marvel property is just some obscure IP though. Nobody had heard of hulk or thor before the film's.

:mjlol:
Compared to WW/Bats/Supes? Yeah Thor/Cap/Ant-man used to not be hitting like that. But perhaps things have changed? :mjgrin:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
wonder woman is one of the most valuable superhero IP's there is, point blank period. in fact i'm 99% sure disney would give up the rights to license out GOTG if it meant acquiring wonder woman.

but she's an unproven commodity :mjgrin:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Chicks don't give a damn about Wonder Woman. They gravitate towards crazy bytches like Harley

This will be 70/30 men. Quote me
Yeah i don't get it.....why tf would females in 2017 want to run and go see fukng Wonder Woman specially when the backdrop is WW1

Last edited:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wonder woman is one of the most valuable superhero IP's there is, point blank period. in fact i'm 99% sure disney would give up the rights to license out GOTG if it meant acquiring wonder woman.

but she's an unproven commodity :mjgrin:

in less then 5 years from now Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers is mostly likely going to leave wonder women in the dust in the main stream popularity wise:pachaha:

I bet in 2013 this goofy ass out of date mofo was posting shyt like this

superman is one of the most valuable superhero IP's there is, point blank period. in fact i'm 99% sure disney would give up the rights to license out ironman if it meant acquiring superman:mjgrin:

200w.gif
.​

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
superman is one of the most valuable superhero IP's there is, point blank period. in fact i'm 99% sure disney would give up the rights to license out ironman if it meant acquiring superman:mjgrin:

uh you would be huge a fukkin idiot if you invested in the iron man license over the superman license and i am 10000% sure disney would do that trade with warner bros. RIGHT NOW.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
comparing 2008's Incredible Hulk - a movie that came after a Hulk adaptation people hated, in the time when "cinematic universe" wasn't even a term, where there were no 3D or IMax viewings - to 2017's Wonder Woman at the height of Superhero popularity...

i mean, you can't get much dumber than this, folks.

Wonder Woman should coast. COAST to $100 mil opening weekend. $65 would be a debacle.

and once again, stfu, i don't think there's any chance it makes $65 million. ... it can't possibly.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
comparing 2008's Incredible Hulk - a movie that came after a Hulk adaptation people hated, in the time when "cinematic universe" wasn't even a term, where there were no 3D or IMax viewings - to 2017's Wonder Woman at the height of Superhero popularity...

i mean, you can't get much dumber than this, folks.

Wonder Woman should coast. COAST to $100 mil opening weekend. $65 would be a debacle.

and once again, stfu, i don't think there's any chance it makes $65 million. ... it can't possibly.
So ant man flopped then.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You guys REALLY underestimate the power of the female dollar in here. I'm talking old ladies, middle age women, who've been waiting their entire lives to see this movie made. And they're gonna bring their little girls and boys, their sisters, friends, mothers. Women of all ages and races. You really have no idea what's coming, do you?
If this past election has taught us anything, it's that's white women aint really about shyt when it's crunch time.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
in less then 5 years from now Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers is mostly likely going to leave wonder women in the dust in the main stream popularity wise:pachaha:

I bet in 2013 this goofy ass out of date mofo was posting shyt like this

200w.gif
.​

Uh no. Stop dap fishing you lame :camby: