Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You guys REALLY underestimate the power of the female dollar in here. I'm talking old ladies, middle age women, who've been waiting their entire lives to see this movie made. And they're gonna bring their little girls and boys, their sisters, friends, mothers. Women of all ages and races. You really have no idea what's coming, do you?
Chicks don't give a damn about Wonder Woman. They gravitate towards crazy bytches like Harley

This will be 70/30 men. Quote me

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Can we just agree that @Conz is lost. WB knows what they are doing, They got horror movies turning hundred million dollar profits. Batman vs. Superman despite being a divisive film made the studio a ton of money. Suicide Squad despite being mostly trash made the studio hundreds of millions in box office + merchandising.

He comes in these threads every few weeks saying dumb shyt like the sky is falling over at WB and they need to switch up, why do they need to change anything?

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Again, for all the "iconic" talk - are WW comics selling like that?

I honesty don't know. Growing up of course we knew about Wonder Woman but it's not like we were all fans and were craving to see a WW movie :yeshrug:

It looks piff now because DC is selling it well.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Again, for all the "iconic" talk - are WW comics selling like that?

I honesty don't know. Growing up of course we knew about Wonder Woman but it's not like we were all fans and were craving to see a WW movie :yeshrug:

It looks piff now because DC is selling it well.
DC is being graded on a curve apparently.

What's good for a marvel property is a flop for DC film.

There's always "reasons"

These people are pathological.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
DC is being graded on a curve apparently.

What's good for a marvel property is a flop for DC film.

There's always "reasons"

These people are pathological.
just come to marvel fam no need for this fake act mr kent, we gone take care of you. good films...we got dat; classic heroes....we got that; fun/action/enticing plots....we got that :tchallablessed:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Matter of fact @Alpha Male don't bother responding,you've been added to ignore.

98.45% sure you're an alias of one the Disney stans I already put on ignore anyway.

A 3 year old account with less 500 posts :mjlol:

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
You're battered women 3 movies in...

I get it. I get it. you truly believe that WB/DC is ok with these monsters on paper being only ok and not making the max money they could. This should be their premier movie slate. Sure they have a ton of other big tickets but this is what's hottest right now.

I blindly root for bad sports teams every year. Every season I think the Mets are gonna be great, then shyt happens, they fukk it up, and the organization hangs a "Wild Card" banner to appease stupid fans. Behind closed doors they're livid... But they gotta put up a good front.

I get it. You're hurting inside, but no need to pretend all is peachy in DC land.

#hater

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Just put my amazing, envious house on the market for a mil, but would be happy if I got the $350k I initially paid for it. Who needs a big profit anyway? There's always the next house I guess...

I get it, fellas. ... I mean, you don't seem to, but I got you. Don't worry.

(I say all this knowing, well hoping... yes hoping... that Wonder Woman can open to more than $65 measly dollars. There's just no way it can be that low. I'm not rushing to see it or contributing, but i want it to make serious bank bc I want to see the next movies in their universe. Like I don't want to see a cool Justice League/Aquaman/Flash/Green Lantern, etc movies.)

((don't give even a quarter of a shyt about the ones they seem to be pumping into the slate like the SS spinoffs, Sirens, or Batgirl, but hey, those big initial announcements are right on top of my anticipation list)(

#Hater

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I could never imagine being such a bitter delusional fakkit and seeing Raw numbers and then disputing how successful or unsuccessful they are based on which studio released it and nothing more.

I can't imagine being so dimwitted and slow to actually think walk hard is one of the best films of all time either :mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Are people in here still arguing that the DC movies haven't been making profits? :mjlol:

I thought that shyt got deaded like a month ago when there was an actual report on how much movies made last year.
They will never admit the film's are successful.

Apparently the iconic suicide squad should have made 1 billion.

Every dc property is iconic and should make 1 billion off GP.

Every Marvel property is just some obscure IP though. Nobody had heard of hulk or thor before the film's.

:mjlol: