Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
i don't know breh, I'm on the fence. ALL DC movies got action on point...in the trailers at least.

When context is applied to said action I'd when out breaks down on some Marsha shyt :beli:.

Homegirl still doesn't convince me, Chris Pine is aight so we'll see.

DC needs a winner, I hope its good.
I agree:francis: if this movie flops it will sting more for me cuz justice league I have no hope/trust in that movie:hhh: still Gunna watch it but I'm just not as thrilled:mjcry:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This shyt looks piff:gucci:

It looks like DC/WB leaned from past gaffes and are keeping Ares tucked away for the film. Wonder Woman is the selling point for this movie anyway. I'm gonna assume there'll be at least a small part of this film that takes part in the present. I hop they don't go overboard with Justice League setup for that.

Zac Snyder say no more.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this is tracking at $65 mil opening weekend. I honestly thought it was gonna be $100. i'm sure that improves, but where are all the "girl power" dollars at?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
tracking is never right on, it has to more than that. if not, then all the "it's time for a strong female led blah blah blah" activists need to shut the fukk up and realize movie studios are in the business of making money. if the #1 female action icon can't break the bank, who can?

Daps
Reppin
In The Clouds
I love the coli shytting on each other that people do. I haven't followed the all for all that long but I can tell that none of us are normal, it's just levels of weirdness/nerdiness lol. If you fully understand at least 3 coli jokes that no one offline would you can no longer claim to be normal lol. That said, I thought Beauty and the Beast would flop so I'm just giving up on predicting anything.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
tracking is never right on, it has to more than that. if not, then all the "it's time for a strong female led blah blah blah" activists need to shut the fukk up and realize movie studios are in the business of making money. if the #1 female action icon can't break the bank, who can?
Hopefully for them that's way off, if not that is flop status.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I love the coli shytting on each other that people do. I haven't followed the all for all that long but I can tell that none of us are normal, it's just levels of weirdness/nerdiness lol. If you fully understand at least 3 coli jokes that no one offline would you can no longer claim to be normal lol. That said, I thought Beauty and the Beast would flop so I'm just giving up on predicting anything.
You can't bet against Disney tho. Especially a live action version of Beauty and the Beast, which I couldn't care less about. The last few pages of this thread several dudes swore women would be out in full force to see this. So maybe that's where u missed the joke.