Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:deadrose: I forgot where I was for a second. This place is completely divorced from reality. God forbid my goddaughters mom hit me up to talk about my niece and shyt:sadbron: Coli nikkas can't even have family:deadrose:
U said she hit u up to talk about WW? :stopitslime:

Is it oochie walley or one mic?

:russ: don't take shyt personal homie.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I still stand by prediction of it making around $600 WW when it's all said and done.:manny:

It's going to be the lowest grossing dceu film so far I think,but it's got the lowest budget so it'll be a success.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOW KEY THIS MIGHT be the best super hero movie all summer. We pretty much know what to expect from spiderman , thor, justice league, and GOTG2. This is a new element with a female lead in her solo movie not name halle berry's catwoman

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The way dudes around here are, gotta protect your neck on these coli streets.
No doubt.

I still stand by prediction of it making around $600 WW when it's all said and done.:manny:

It's going to be the lowest grossing dceu film so far I think,but it's got the lowest budget so it'll be a success.
You didn't hear? Marty knows about every chick outchea going to see it. Release those flutes, I mean text messages Mart! :sas2:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
This shyt looks piff:gucci:

It looks like DC/WB leaned from past gaffes and are keeping Ares tucked away for the film. Wonder Woman is the selling point for this movie anyway. I'm gonna assume there'll be at least a small part of this film that takes part in the present. I hop they don't go overboard with Justice League setup for that.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
more excited for wonder women then justice league:yeshrug:
that trailer look amazing:yeshrug: ill be there opening day:yeshrug: