Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
non-hate question... did they make everyone else talk with Gal Gadot's real accent?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just watched the latest trailer, that sh!t looks awful. :mjlol: I can't imagine grown adults seeing that trailer and :gladbron: I'd be ashamed. :mjlol: It's looks like something the SyFy channel would put out from a handful of years ago. :pachaha:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Just watched the latest trailer, that sh!t looks awful. :mjlol: I can't imagine grown adults seeing that trailer and :gladbron: I'd be ashamed. :mjlol: It's looks like something the SyFy channel would put out from a handful of years ago. :pachaha:
Yes the most recent trailer I cringed at especially the beginning. But that ain't gonna stop every grandmother, mother and daughter from going to see it as I'm told.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
@MartyMcFly this is the Coli breh, getting a text from your best friend's wife means:

- You're cuckolding him, hitting it while he's on the phone with her on some Brazzers shyt
- She likes you because you're 6 foot 7 and rich as fukk due to your IT certs
- You're only 21 years old and not :flabbynsick: 22 years/older
- You can do approx 60 weighted pullups and 100 burpees in 3 minutes while boxing on some Floyd Mayweather shyt

And oh yeah, your best friend's wife is a certified PAWG and the kid is yours but you're on that GMB shyt:myman:
:laff:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yes the most recent trailer I cringed at especially the beginning. But that ain't gonna stop every grandmother, mother and daughter from going to see it as I'm told.

Or @Prodigal Syndicate and @KyokushinKarateka either apparently :mjlol: Brehettes negging me, all up in their feelings.

The trailer reminded me of Olivia Munn in X-men with the terrible CGI. It was like whomever is producing this garbage told Gal whatever her name is to just watch Olivia Munn in the X-men trailer and look for inspiration. This "film" is going to be hilariously bad. I may have to check it out for humorous purposes.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I still stand by prediction of it making around $600 WW when it's all said and done.:manny:

It's going to be the lowest grossing dceu film so far I think,but it's got the lowest budget so it'll be a success.

We gonna see if these females are bout that life. They want to have leading roles? Then go support. Wonder Woman is by far the most popular female in comics.

$200M domestic should be a lock but overseas who knows..

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
We gonna see if these females are bout that life. They want to have leading roles? Then go support. Wonder Woman is by far the most popular female in comics.

$200M domestic should be a lock but overseas who knows..
The other question is, are the dudes gonna show up? I mean obviously the dudes on this board be hyping this movie up but are all their, dads, uncles, cousins and nephews showing up? or they gonna pull a trump and vote for trump? :mjpls:

Marty, how many confirmations you got on this big pimpin?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Or @Prodigal Syndicate and @KyokushinKarateka either apparently :mjlol: Brehettes negging me, all up in their feelings.

The trailer reminded me of Olivia Munn in X-men with the terrible CGI. It was like whomever is producing this garbage told Gal whatever her name is to just watch Olivia Munn in the X-men trailer and look for inspiration. This "film" is going to be hilariously bad. I may have to check it out for humorous purposes.
I negged for posting like a female.

What kind of fakkit "prays for a film to bomb"

If you don't want to see it then don't see it. What kind of loser prays for a film to bomb.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I negged for posting like a female.

What kind of fakkit "prays for a film to bomb"

If you don't want to see it then don't see it. What kind of loser prays for a film to bomb.

The better question is what kind of fakkit anticipates some bullshyt like this? :mjlol: its laughable. This looks as bad as Jennifer Lawrence in the X Men trailer talm bout, " that's why I'm here! To fight!" You should be ashamed of yourself :russ: I mean its one thing to take your daughter, or some infantile chick you're scheming on cuz she's looking for inspiration via a comic book film with a female lead. I get that. But dudes in here anticipating it like this is groundbreaking ought to be ashamed of themselves. :pachaha: Cacs with capes. :mjlol:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The better question is what kind of fakkit anticipates some bullshyt like this? :mjlol: its laughable. This looks as bad as Jennifer Lawrence in the X Men trailer talm bout, " that's why I'm here! To fight!" You should be ashamed of yourself :russ: I mean its one thing to take your daughter, or some infantile chick you're scheming on cuz she's looking for inspiration via a comic book film with a female lead. I get that. But dudes in here anticipating it like this is groundbreaking ought to be ashamed of themselves. :pachaha: Cacs with capes. :mjlol:
tumblr_mou7ulGT1V1ss08cto1_500.gif

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Yea gals acting is shaky as fukk, but we'll see. Shyt looks flames, omg that trench fight got my dikk hard. Hopefully the writing is above average cuz D.C. Needs to work on the story and overall universe connection and expansion. I expect the final battle to be lit (hope Diana dnt beat him like they rumored with her doin that bracelet energy blast to beat ares...pretty anticlimactic imo)

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
more excited for wonder women then justice league:yeshrug:
that trailer look amazing:yeshrug: ill be there opening day:yeshrug:

i don't know breh, I'm on the fence. ALL DC movies got action on point...in the trailers at least.

When context is applied to said action I'd when out breaks down on some Marsha shyt :beli:.

Homegirl still doesn't convince me, Chris Pine is aight so we'll see.

DC needs a winner, I hope its good.