Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
no.... no there isn't

ain't nobody clamoring for a black widow movie.. have you actually heard that talk going on? "damn what the fukk is marvel doing? i'm just begging to see a whole movie with black widow"

no... you haven't
I haven't heard anyone asking for a Black Widow movie except here and the occasional facebook comment. She's a support character at best just like Hawkeye. I can see possibly a Netflix or webisode mini series but a 90-120 minute movie starring Black Widow?:mjpls:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
They don't all have the same strength plus we don't know if the soldiers don't have some type of tech. Clearly supernatural shyt is going down as well due to that explosion with that blue flame.:jbhmm:
it dnt matter if they strength is different they're super human it shld be like a baby vs n adult. physical boosters like armor no, so the shld get merked with one hit unless regular amazons are captain america level and diana is super super levels like thor is to the asgardians. I can see bilogical and wide area weapons n like u sed there may be supernatural forces from ares or circe etc.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Trailer looks cool, but I'm not gettng my hopes up.

WB burned me three times in a row - not gonna happen again. :ehh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
no.... no there isn't

ain't nobody clamoring for a black widow movie.. have you actually heard that talk going on? "damn what the fukk is marvel doing? i'm just begging to see a whole movie with black widow"

no... you haven't
Yeah cause THIS site is where you'd find that thread.:francis:

Internet ain't real life breh

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yeah cause THIS site is where you'd find that thread.:francis:

Internet ain't real life breh
at no point and time did i mention this site nor the internet

if in real life people were begging for it, you think hollywood would say "fukk those hundreds of millions of dollars"

come on breh... clamoring would be what people wanted with a Hulk movie.. which is why they made sure to add in Planet Hulk to phase 3... again.. this ain't DC. this shyt been planned for about 10 years plus now. black widow ain't making no moves

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
at no point and time did i mention this site nor the internet

if in real life people were begging for it, you think hollywood would say "fukk those hundreds of millions of dollars"

come on breh... clamoring would be what people wanted with a Hulk movie.. which is why they made sure to add in Planet Hulk to phase 3... again.. this ain't DC. this shyt been planned for about 10 years plus now. black widow ain't making no moves
Homie it's all anecdotal evidence. I have male and female friends who've asked to see a black widow movie. Even some questioning why we got an ant man movie before a black widow movie. It's a question Kevin feige and Scarlett and even joss whedon still get.

I'm not arrogant enough to think my inner circle represents the world but I do think there's something to the fact that there are people who want it and the power brokers keep getting asked about it. To say there's no interest in it seems short sighted to me

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Homie it's all anecdotal evidence. I have male and female friends who've asked to see a black widow movie. Even some questioning why we got an ant man movie before a black widow movie. It's a question Kevin feige and Scarlett and even joss whedon still get.

I'm not arrogant enough to think my inner circle represents the world but I do think there's something to the fact that there are people who want it and the power brokers keep getting asked about it. To say there's no interest in it seems short sighted to me
well you may get your wish breh

Scarlett Johansson Captain America In Her Own Film

It's been a long road, but in a recent interview, Kevin Feige finally confirmed that Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow will indeed star in her own movie somewhere down the line. More good news? This coincides perfectly with Feige's reveal about the upcoming Captain Marvel movie.

Now, in a surprising turn of events, it appears as though our prayers may have finally been answered. After years of skepticism and controversy, Feige has confirmed in an interview with Deadline that Marvel is officially committed to producing a solo Black Widow movie — just not yet exactly.

When Deadline asked Feige if any of the Avengers remaining could star in their own solo venture, Feige responded by saying that:

"We’ve announced the next nine movies, 10 counting Civil War, through the end of 2019... Of the characters that you’ve just mentioned I would say certainly the one creatively and emotionally that we are most committing to doing is Black Widow."
Yep. You read it write. "Creatively and emotionally committed." But what does that mean, Feige? Why Black Widow?

"We think she’s an amazing character. We think Scarlett Johansson’s portrayal of her is amazing. She’s a lead Avenger and has amazing stories in her own right to tell that we think would be fun to turn into a stand-alone franchise."
Music to our ears, Feige.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
oh i don't doubt it would have made money... slap a marvel sticker on anything nowadays and it'll bank

but the actual story and fitting it into the rest of the movies.. i'm NOT trying to be a fanboy at all... but Marvel actually planned all these movies out years ago with exactly how they'd fit together

DC is the ones just throwing shyt out there and making it up as they go along. nobody was asking for a black widow movie then and they aren't asking for it now. so to just throw one in there cause it'd make money, wouldn't be good for the story at all
Ant-Man didn't fit into anything. It could have not existed and none of this supposed "blueprint" would have changed one bit.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ant-Man didn't fit into anything. It could have not existed and none of this supposed "blueprint" would have changed one bit.

And the only reason we got an ant man movie to begin with is because of the relationship Feige and Wright had. Wright pushed that project and wanted it done so he was granted his wish.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
And the only reason we got an ant man movie to begin with is because of the relationship Feige and Wright had. Wright pushed that project and wanted it done so he was granted his wish.
If you look at this without the Marvel fanboy colored glasses then the only reason why Black Widow didn't get a movie is because Fiege/Marvel/Disney pussied out at the thought of risking making a movie with a female lead. There is no other excuse.
Because while a Black Widow movie may not have been the best place to introduce another Infinity Gem, it could have very easily been used to flesh out the whole Hydra taking over SHIELD story that could have then led into Winter Soldier.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If you look at this without the Marvel fanboy colored glasses then the only reason why Black Widow didn't get a movie is because Fiege/Marvel/Disney pussied out at the thought of risking making a movie with a female lead. There is no other excuse.
Because while a Black Widow movie may not have been the best place to introduce another Infinity Gem, it could have very easily been used to flesh out the whole Hydra taking over SHIELD story that could have then led into Winter Soldier.

Also they don't want to run the risk of not selling female toys. If spaceballs has taught us one thing, it's that it always comes back to the merchandise.