That rope work :damn:

That slo mo fight scenes :wow:

DCEU BYKE WORD TO BASED SNYDER

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Should've got one when they were building up the Avengers or right after. I feel like it's too late now

I don't think so. Scarlett it still one of the hottest actors on the planet and her character is still crazy popular. Plus if you frame it as a spy movie that's another hook.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
One thing you can't take away from DCEU is its visual game. IMO the effects/visuals in this trailer alone shyts on anything Marvel has done in that department

I don't swear by the man like a lot do but Whedon said something similar about batman v superman.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That theme is fuego

Yeah for some reason Feige is saying they'll do a black widow movie "if the demand is there" which makes no sense because clearly the demand is. The female James Bond angle was there from jump and it's the most obvious thing ever. How a studio so smart has missed something so obvious is a real mystery to me
no.... no there isn't

ain't nobody clamoring for a black widow movie.. have you actually heard that talk going on? "damn what the fukk is marvel doing? i'm just begging to see a whole movie with black widow"

no... you haven't

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Trailer looked good, everything about this movie looks good. Can't believe I'm actually hyped..
no.... no there isn't

ain't nobody clamoring for a black widow movie.. have you actually heard that talk going on? "damn what the fukk is marvel doing? i'm just begging to see a whole movie with black widow"

no... you haven't
I thought it was just me, widow is an ancillary character at best, with all that's at stake with the new characters in this phase they are going to do a standalone around a human with no powers and with a movie that has nothing to do with the stones? Retarded

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
no.... no there isn't

no... you haven't
Nobody was asking for Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant-Man or Dr. Strange either yet those got made and Scarlett Johannsen was a bigger name/box office draw than Paul Rudd/Chris Pratt at the time they were cast and certainly a bigger star than Benedict fukking Cumberbatch before and after Strange was made.
shyt, when that mediocre Lucy movie came out and made almost $500 million worldwide was when Fiege should have fast-tracked a Black Widow movie.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Nobody was asking for Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant-Man or Dr. Strange either yet those got made and Scarlett Johannsen was a bigger name/box office draw than Paul Rudd/Chris Pratt at the time they were cast and certainly a bigger star than Benedict fukking Cumberbatch before and after Strange was made.
shyt, when that mediocre Lucy movie came out and made almost $500 million worldwide was when Fiege should have fast-tracked a Black Widow movie.
oh i don't doubt it would have made money... slap a marvel sticker on anything nowadays and it'll bank

but the actual story and fitting it into the rest of the movies.. i'm NOT trying to be a fanboy at all... but Marvel actually planned all these movies out years ago with exactly how they'd fit together

DC is the ones just throwing shyt out there and making it up as they go along. nobody was asking for a black widow movie then and they aren't asking for it now. so to just throw one in there cause it'd make money, wouldn't be good for the story at all

Trailer looked good, everything about this movie looks good. Can't believe I'm actually hyped..
I thought it was just me, widow is an ancillary character at best, with all that's at stake with the new characters in this phase they are going to do a standalone around a human with no powers and with a movie that has nothing to do with the stones? Retarded

exactly... and most these movies are shot and written on overlapping schedules

they'd have to shoehorn a movie in the middle of phase 2... it would have turned out bad