Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
fukk, my enthusiasm for this movie just went down by half. That first teaser trailer may have set expectations too fukking high. Studios also need to learn that sometimes less is more. The only thing this trailer does is make it painfully clear Gadot has limited emotional and facial expression range as an actress.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm Sold on this. Make Wonder Woman's whole story look Epic. Also what does that say about Marvel that they put out "Ant Man" and a "Dr. Strange" movie before a solo female film? Black Widow should of been had her own side Avengers mission instead of her hoping from everyone else films. DC was smart to take this route as Solo Female SuperHero films haven't had a good run after "Catwoman" and "Electra" so the bar will be low so Wonder Woman has a chance to do really well at the box office.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I'm Sold on this. Make Wonder Woman's whole story look Epic. Also what does that say about Marvel that they put out "Ant Man" and a "Dr. Strange" movie before a solo female film? Black Widow should of been had her own side Avengers mission instead of her hoping from everyone else films.

They should've made a female James Bond flick with her. Just jack a Bond story and flip it MCU style, not that hard :manny:

They would never do that tho

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm Sold on this. Make Wonder Woman's whole story look Epic. Also what does that say about Marvel that they put out "Ant Man" and a "Dr. Strange" movie before a solo female film? Black Widow should of been had her own side Avengers mission instead of her hoping from everyone else films. DC was smart to take this route as Solo Female SuperHero films haven't had a good run after "Catwoman" and "Electra" so the bar will be low so Wonder Woman has a chance to do really well at the box office.

bro, it's wonder woman. the FIRST EVER wonder woman. of course it has a chance to make a lot of money.

don't count out marvel yet. captain marvel is on the way. that movie has a big opportunity as well.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They really need to stop using her awful BvS theme

That theme is fuego
They should've made a female James Bone flick with her. Just jack a Bond story and flip it MCU style, not that hard :manny:

They would never do that tho

Yeah for some reason Feige is saying they'll do a black widow movie "if the demand is there" which makes no sense because clearly the demand is. The female James Bond angle was there from jump and it's the most obvious thing ever. How a studio so smart has missed something so obvious is a real mystery to me

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
No

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
That theme is fuego

Yeah for some reason Feige is saying they'll do a black widow movie "if the demand is there" which makes no sense because clearly the demand is. The female James Bond angle was there from jump and it's the most obvious thing ever. How a studio so smart has missed something so obvious is a real mystery to me

Should've got one when they were building up the Avengers or right after. I feel like it's too late now