Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you look at this without the Marvel fanboy colored glasses then the only reason why Black Widow didn't get a movie is because Fiege/Marvel/Disney pussied out at the thought of risking making a movie with a female lead. There is no other excuse.
Because while a Black Widow movie may not have been the best place to introduce another Infinity Gem, it could have very easily been used to flesh out the whole Hydra taking over SHIELD story that could have then led into Winter Soldier.

Man nobody was clamoring for a Black Widow movie, only reason why she gets brought up is cause no one wanted a Ant Man film (shyt, marvel was ho hum about a Black Panther movie until people brought out the pitchforks due to Ant Man getting the greenlight). :yeshrug:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
at no point and time did i mention this site nor the internet

if in real life people were begging for it, you think hollywood would say "fukk those hundreds of millions of dollars"

People have been clamoring for a Black Panther movie for YEARS and until recently Marvel was like :yeshrug:.

So yea, they've done it before. They can do it again with Black Widow, and it seems they are doing just that.

Btw, If demand was an issue, Guardians of the Galaxy would've never been done. Barely anyone was asking for it, as barely anyone even knew about the franchise or the characters themselves. And yet...

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Ant-Man didn't fit into anything. It could have not existed and none of this supposed "blueprint" would have changed one bit.

Ant-Man was supposed to come out pre-2012. What's the big superhero crossover movie that came out in 2012? :comeon:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
People have been clamoring for a Black Panther movie for YEARS and until recently Marvel was like :yeshrug:.

So yea, they've done it before. They can do it again with Black Widow, and it seems they are doing just that.

Btw, If demand was an issue, Guardians of the Galaxy would've never been done. Barely anyone was asking for it, as barely anyone even knew about the franchise or the characters themselves. And yet...
no.... WE have been clamoring... as in black people... as in 13% of the population.. as in worldwide, black movies do terrible cause the world is still fukking racist as fukk

i think y'all confuse the difference.... deadpool was fukking people clamoring.. shyt had cartoons, video games, a shytty shoe in to wolverine, and a clip paid for out of RR pockets before the world pushed enough to get a film made.. and it still was like pulling teeth where the studio wanted to make it PG-13

hollywood spends millions on just testing crowds and doing research on what will sell or not

trust me.. i want all the comic movies i can get.. DC, Marvel, I don't give a fukk. I want them all... shyt we been clamoring for another Blade since way before BP. just not enough people for hollywood to care

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Ant-Man was supposed to come out pre-2012. What's the big superhero crossover movie that came out in 2012? :comeon:
Hadn't Ant-man been at least somewhat in the works since before even Iron Man? I remember the first director had been working on it for years.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Ant-Man didn't fit into anything. It could have not existed and none of this supposed "blueprint" would have changed one bit.
the guy who invented ultron and started the avengers shouldn't have been entered into the marvel universe breh :what:

nikkas act like ant-man is some minor character

tony gonna be damn near 60-70 years old soon man... trust me... it's going to factor into the story. matter of fact it just did in captain america

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I personally think she's boring as fukk, but there's a shytload of people who've been fiending for a Black Widow movie. Some of yall gotta realize his forum is not the center of the internet :pachaha:
I feel like a Bourne type Black Widow movie could be dope. I'm not exactly calling for it, i'm okay with her being a background or secondary character.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
oh i don't doubt it would have made money... slap a marvel sticker on anything nowadays and it'll bank

but the actual story and fitting it into the rest of the movies.. i'm NOT trying to be a fanboy at all... but Marvel actually planned all these movies out years ago with exactly how they'd fit together

DC is the ones just throwing shyt out there and making it up as they go along. nobody was asking for a black widow movie then and they aren't asking for it now. so to just throw one in there cause it'd make money, wouldn't be good for the story at all

exactly... and most these movies are shot and written on overlapping schedules

they'd have to shoehorn a movie in the middle of phase 2... it would have turned out bad

This is a myth. I'm tired of reading this bullshyt.

Sure they had a general idea and knew they were building towards thanos but that's about it.

Directors have dropped out,movies have been cancelled,movies have been rewritten actors changed etc.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
This is a myth. I'm tired of reading this bullshyt.

Sure they had a general idea and knew they were building towards thanos but that's about it.

Directors have dropped out,movies have been cancelled,movies have been rewritten actors changed etc.
a myth... they came out with press releases with the goddamn movies listed by year and phases, years before they even started shooting :stopitslime:

lets just talk about wonder woman brehs... i'm done

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
no.... WE have been clamoring... as in black people... as in 13% of the population.. as in worldwide, black movies do terrible cause the world is still fukking racist as fukk

i think y'all confuse the difference.... deadpool was fukking people clamoring.. shyt had cartoons, video games, a shytty shoe in to wolverine, and a clip paid for out of RR pockets before the world pushed enough to get a film made.. and it still was like pulling teeth where the studio wanted to make it PG-13

hollywood spends millions on just testing crowds and doing research on what will sell or not

trust me.. i want all the comic movies i can get.. DC, Marvel, I don't give a fukk. I want them all... shyt we been clamoring for another Blade since way before BP. just not enough people for hollywood to care
So how do you explain Guardians of the Galaxy? Who was clamoring for that?

Way more people were asking for a BP movie than a GOTG movie. Yet it got a movie made well before BP and many others.

The reason a lot of those movies don't get done--and why many do get done--is simply because some key person or group wanted it to happen or not. It's that simple.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
a myth... they came out with press releases with the goddamn movies listed by year and phases, years before they even started shooting :stopitslime:

lets just talk about wonder woman brehs... i'm done
So did dc. and?

AND that list and phases included in humans. now it doesn't. it didn't include spider man. now it does. Civil war underwent rewrites going in different directions. age of ultron was an obvious response to man of steel.

Stop it.