Reppin
Flint, Michigan
14889733_10153799514691923_5975599548007281586_o.jpg

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Diana is a Warrior- Ambassador. The only way she gets gully is when the threat shows no remorse. Difference between Batman and Wonder Woman, is that Batman plays along the grey area a lot of times. Batman believes in power through fear. While Diana believes in power through truth (lasso of truth).

If you committed a crime, its Diana you want catching you, Not Batman.

For all those who think Diana is just a Warrior badass, y'all need to research Wonder Woman
I remember someone breaking down the DC trinity like this:

Superman fights evil
Batman fights crime
Wonder Woman fights injustice

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So how do you explain Guardians of the Galaxy? Who was clamoring for that?

Way more people were asking for a BP movie than a GOTG movie. Yet it got a movie made well before BP and many others.

The reason a lot of those movies don't get done--and why many do get done--is simply because some key person or group wanted it to happen or not. It's that simple.
GG was there to introduce the space element and thanos going for another infinity stone

same as dr strange relates to the cosmic side and another stone.

How stupid would it be to have 20 movies all on earth then have thanos come from nowhere and all the stones mysteriously be on earth. Then OP thanos fighting all these dudes that he could snap in two in seconds.

I'll be back with proof that this was planned long before

So did dc. and?

AND that list and phases included in humans. now it doesn't. it didn't include spider man. now it does. Civil war underwent rewrites going in different directions. age of ultron was an obvious response to man of steel.

Stop it.
No DC didn't. They pulled their plan out there ass to copy marvel. I'm on my phone right now but I'll find the articles posted before where DC said they had no plans to copy marvel. Then saw the success and directly copied it

Ultron been planned breh. It was avengers 2. What in the entire fukk did that have to do with man of steel or anything about it.

Y'all trying to change history. Marvel planned this since ironman 1. DC planned this since man of steel flopped and they decided let's throw batman in the next one out the blue. And that's from DC mouth

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
really... i'd like to be done with this... say what you want after this, but unless it's about wonder woman... i'm done

but here goes

article written in 2006... 2 years before ironman.. as you can see, they are listing marvel movies in phase 1.. all which are based on the tesseract (one stone) and all connected by SLJ recruiting the avengers.. so that plan was already in motion

WebCite query result

now this article is about phase 2.... written 2 years before those came out... he answers the question directly about why he needed GOTG

"Guardians and Thor will take the brunt of the cosmic side of the universe, particularly Guardians, which is 95% in space," Feige tells SFX. "I think Iron Man 3 shows the other side of Phase 2, which is delving deeper into the characters. Throwing them on a much more personal journey.

http://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/marvel-boss-kevin-feige-phase-2/

and phase 3... again... another 2 years before the first phase 3 movie is released... he tells you what's coming and exactly why it's coming this way

Video: All Of Your Marvel Phase 3 Questions Answered By Kevin Feige

they playing checkers...... yes they added in a whole two characters... spidey (who they never though they'd get) and black panther

now look at dc

this is AFTER man of steel flopped

Snyder sat down with Forbes to discuss how the Caped Crusader became such a huge part of the Man Of Steel sequel, suggesting that while Batman was on the table, no one involved were directly planning on going to Gotham. Snyder says that Batman's name was casually floated -- "Maybe at the end of the second movie, some Kryptonite gets delivered to Bruce Wayne’s house or something." -- but the wheels quickly turned. He spoke about questioning who Superman should fight next, and how to follow Zod...

The problem is, once you say it out loud, then it’s kind of hard to go back, right? Once you say, "What about Batman?" then you realize, "Okay, that’s a cool idea. What else?" I mean, what do you say after that? …But I’m not gonna say at all that when I took the job to do Man of Steel that I did it in a subversive way to get to Batman. I really believe that only after contemplating who could face [Superman] did Batman come into the picture.

How Did Batman Get Into Man Of Steel 2? Zack Snyder Explains - CINEMABLEND

motherfukkers had no plans on even putting batman in the movie... let alone connecting a universe until after mos was out. they gave y'all some easter eggs and that was it. there was no plan at all for this whole connected universe. which is the main reason it's coming off rushed and sloppy

marvel will do that for a mega character like spidey... or a nikka with his own comic like BP... they ain't bout to shoehorn in that bullshyt ass black widow movie when they already planning these shyts 2-8 years in advance

dude just announced she's getting a movie.. but they already stacked until 2021.. she'll be lucky to get one in 2022-2023 when phase 4 starts up. they aren't going to shut down what's already going on for that

marvel1-700x261.jpg

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
really... i'd like to be done with this... say what you want after this, but unless it's about wonder woman... i'm done

but here goes

article written in 2006... 2 years before ironman.. as you can see, they are listing marvel movies in phase 1.. all which are based on the tesseract (one stone) and all connected by SLJ recruiting the avengers.. so that plan was already in motion

WebCite query result

now this article is about phase 2.... written 2 years before those came out... he answers the question directly about why he needed GOTG

"Guardians and Thor will take the brunt of the cosmic side of the universe, particularly Guardians, which is 95% in space," Feige tells SFX. "I think Iron Man 3 shows the other side of Phase 2, which is delving deeper into the characters. Throwing them on a much more personal journey.

http://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/marvel-boss-kevin-feige-phase-2/

and phase 3... again... another 2 years before the first phase 3 movie is released... he tells you what's coming and exactly why it's coming this way

Video: All Of Your Marvel Phase 3 Questions Answered By Kevin Feige

they playing checkers...... yes they added in a whole two characters... spidey (who they never though they'd get) and black panther

now look at dc

this is AFTER man of steel flopped

Snyder sat down with Forbes to discuss how the Caped Crusader became such a huge part of the Man Of Steel sequel, suggesting that while Batman was on the table, no one involved were directly planning on going to Gotham. Snyder says that Batman's name was casually floated -- "Maybe at the end of the second movie, some Kryptonite gets delivered to Bruce Wayne’s house or something." -- but the wheels quickly turned. He spoke about questioning who Superman should fight next, and how to follow Zod...

The problem is, once you say it out loud, then it’s kind of hard to go back, right? Once you say, "What about Batman?" then you realize, "Okay, that’s a cool idea. What else?" I mean, what do you say after that? …But I’m not gonna say at all that when I took the job to do Man of Steel that I did it in a subversive way to get to Batman. I really believe that only after contemplating who could face [Superman] did Batman come into the picture.

How Did Batman Get Into Man Of Steel 2? Zack Snyder Explains - CINEMABLEND

motherfukkers had no plans on even putting batman in the movie... let alone connecting a universe until after mos was out. they gave y'all some easter eggs and that was it. there was no plan at all for this whole connected universe. which is the main reason it's coming off rushed and sloppy

marvel will do that for a mega character like spidey... or a nikka with his own comic like BP... they ain't bout to shoehorn in that bullshyt ass black widow movie when they already planning these shyts 2-8 years in advance

dude just announced she's getting a movie.. but they already stacked until 2021.. she'll be lucky to get one in 2022-2023 when phase 4 starts up. they aren't going to shut down what's already going on for that

marvel1-700x261.jpg
So dc announces movie slate = no plans

DC changes direction or films or characters = they have no plans

Marvel announces movie slate = look see everything is planned out

Marvel changes directions or films or characters = doesn't matter it's all planned

:mjlol:

Such stupidity and hypocrisy

Keep swallowing that marvel dikk though :russ:

Oh look here's a dc image of upcoming films too
DCMOVIES.png

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
GG was there to introduce the space element and thanos going for another infinity stone

same as dr strange relates to the cosmic side and another stone.

How stupid would it be to have 20 movies all on earth then have thanos come from nowhere and all the stones mysteriously be on earth. Then OP thanos fighting all these dudes that he could snap in two in seconds.

I'll be back with proof that this was planned long before

No DC didn't. They pulled their plan out there ass to copy marvel. I'm on my phone right now but I'll find the articles posted before where DC said they had no plans to copy marvel. Then saw the success and directly copied it

Ultron been planned breh. It was avengers 2. What in the entire fukk did that have to do with man of steel or anything about it.

Y'all trying to change history. Marvel planned this since ironman 1. DC planned this since man of steel flopped and they decided let's throw batman in the next one out the blue. And that's from DC mouth
No..you just heard someone say it so you regurgitate everything you've been told because you lack the ability to think for yourself.

The fact you can't even understand that most of age of ultron third act showing avengers saving people repeatedly was because of man of steel shows me you don't understand what the fukk you're even saying

Again. Spider man is now part of the universe. Inhumans is gone off the slate.

These things are fluid. scripts change,movies change ideas take hold.

They had no idea they were going to be making a gotg sequel. they had no idea they were going to make an ant man sequel. they had no idea spider man was being made. they had no idea inhumans was getting canned.

In 2014 marvel said they were done with origin films.

Yet. They aren't.

You believe it's all planned out perfectly because you heard someone else say it and it sounded good.

Just like the other myth y'all idiots like to say that they invented a cinematic shared universe

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Ant-Man was supposed to come out pre-2012. What's the big superhero crossover movie that came out in 2012? :comeon:
And somehow the Avengers movie was able to survive not having Ant Man in it. The Big Plan didn't spiral out of control or anything.
Ant Man could have never come out and Civil War would have survived that great loss too.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
the guy who invented ultron and started the avengers shouldn't have been entered into the marvel universe breh :what:

nikkas act like ant-man is some minor character

tony gonna be damn near 60-70 years old soon man... trust me... it's going to factor into the story. matter of fact it just did in captain america
I am actually a huge Hank Pym fan in the comics and if that was what were going to get in an Ant Man movie I probably would have been more into the movie more than I was but Pym had jack shyt to do with Ultron in the movie universe.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Especially since its a WW1 flick ... Ares is the spirit behind the war..
hope we get an end credit scene with a young giganta stealing the sacred go-giant potion
Have they confirmed Ares yet? Because I keep hearing that Duke of Deception is who Danny Huston is playing.