Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a superpower bad in this or is it just WW I soldiers? Just curious.
This looks GREAT, I wasn't sure about Gal Gadot but she looks awesome in the role and from what I saw in BvS she is serviceable as an actress. Totally eating crow cause I thought she was too skinny initially. I am also a Chris Pine fan so the two leads make me look forward to this.

the 'superpower bad' is probably gonna be ares, the god of war....she tends to fight him a lot, and i can see him being the reason/person behind whatever large scale war that's finna happen....like others said: he likes fukking with humanity in that way...

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Liked the first trailer better:manny:. Wasn't feeling this one and I'm still not sure Gadot will hold up acting wise.

I thought the teaser was way better than this too. This was kinda clumsily put together, like they're trying to sell you on this movie but they don't know what they're selling, or how they should sell it.:patrice:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Opening weekend for sure for me
R4pBi0r_zpssvnzwm8h.png
Me too hopefully DC doesn't fukk up this time

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Is there a superpower bad in this or is it just WW I soldiers? Just curious.
This looks GREAT, I wasn't sure about Gal Gadot but she looks awesome in the role and from what I saw in BvS she is serviceable as an actress. Totally eating crow cause I thought she was too skinny initially. I am also a Chris Pine fan so the two leads make me look forward to this.

Duke of Deception (Guy in the general suit) and Dr. Poison (The chick with the mask)

They're WW's first villains when she leaves the island in the comics