Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Is there a superpower bad in this or is it just WW I soldiers? Just curious.
This looks GREAT, I wasn't sure about Gal Gadot but she looks awesome in the role and from what I saw in BvS she is serviceable as an actress. Totally eating crow cause I thought she was too skinny initially. I am also a Chris Pine fan so the two leads make me look forward to this.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The animated wonder woman film was dope so it needs to be as good or better than that one which will be hard to top cause that film is better than most superhero films animated or live action.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This looks GREAT, I wasn't sure about Gal Gadot but she looks awesome in the role and from what I saw in BvS she is serviceable as an actress. Totally eating crow cause I thought she was too skinny initially. I am also a Chris Pine fan so the two leads make me look forward to this.
Yeah dude in mask. she was throwing him around with the lasso of truth.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That line delivery :francis: Nah, that's not Diana. She needs to be more gully.

she will be (i hope). diana's gully is more matter-of-fact than batman. ask her the wrong question or make the wrong demand? get a gully comeback and a broken face for your trouble.

but put her in a setting around people who appreciate life like she does, and she's kind of a pushover.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Lol how are she and the other amazonsndoin hand to hand with humans and not lilling them (obviously the dude in the mask is a meta) other than than shyt looks fire

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The person in the mask is a woman and the true enemy is most likely Aries as he loves trolling humanity lol

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Lol how are she and the other amazonsndoin hand to hand with humans and not lilling them (obviously the dude in the mask is a meta) other than than shyt looks fire
They don't all have the same strength plus we don't know if the soldiers don't have some type of tech. Clearly supernatural shyt is going down as well due to that explosion with that blue flame.:jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
serious question, why make it a WW1 era movie? why not just place it in modern day, create fictional world leaders and have wonder woman intervene so she can save humanity from WW3?

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
she will be (i hope). diana's gully is more matter-of-fact than batman. ask her the wrong question or make the wrong demand? get a gully comeback and a broken face for your trouble.

but put her in a setting around people who appreciate life like she does, and she's kind of a pushover.
Diana is a Warrior- Ambassador. The only way she gets gully is when the threat shows no remorse. Difference between Batman and Wonder Woman, is that Batman plays along the grey area a lot of times. Batman believes in power through fear. While Diana believes in power through truth (lasso of truth).

If you committed a crime, its Diana you want catching you, Not Batman.

For all those who think Diana is just a Warrior badass, y'all need to research Wonder Woman

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
serious question, why make it a WW1 era movie? why not just place it in modern day, create fictional world leaders and have wonder woman intervene so she can save humanity from WW3?
Because movies rarely touch on WW1 and it's already been established that she's older than she appears. Justice League will handle modern era situations plus this is from the comics only WW2 isn't being used like the comics. Not that big of a deal just say you didn't like the movie from it's inception:manny: I prefer theae threads stop turning into troll wars it's beyond annoying at this point.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diana is a Warrior- Ambassador. The only way she gets gully is when the threat shows no remorse. Difference between Batman and Wonder Woman, is that Batman plays along the grey area a lot of times. Batman believes in power through fear. While Diana believes in power through truth (lasso of truth).

If you committed a crime, its Diana you want catching you, Not Batman.

For all those who think Diana is just a Warrior badass, y'all need to research Wonder Woman

batman is always gully because he believes fear is his best weapon against those he hunts. he wants to be feared because he believes that fear will make criminals think twice before incurring his wrath.

diana shows compassion because she loves life, the world around her, and everything in it. at one point, someone desrcibed her as "possibly loving this world more than any other single person could". she loved it enough that a star sapphire ring chose her to join their corps and her bond (the reason saphire rings choose their wielders) wasn't with a man or a woman. it was with the planet. she gets gully because she was raised by amazonian warriors who spend a lot of time fighting and killing, so her answers befit her upbringing.