Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The last 4 pages of this thread have been a majority of Marvel stans proactively shytting on this movie based on reviews for Suicide Squad...:what:
I think you dudes need to stop arguing so much with @Prodigal Syndicate and just admit he was right about y'all.
i think we need to stop arguing with him because he's irrationally upset about anything marvel and admitted he is on a troll venture.

funny how everyone else is perceived as the problem but you got people out here wearing tin foil hats about disney sliding money under table and pulling any excuse they can out they ass rather than just admitting their are flaws in the films and presentation

he has been ranting nonsensically non stop in every thread since the reviews started coming out and yall not going at him says more about yall than about us

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
i think we need to stop arguing with him because he's irrationally upset about anything marvel and admitted he is on a troll venture.

funny how everyone else is perceived as the problem but you got people out here wearing tin foil hats about disney sliding money under table and pulling any excuse they can out they ass rather than just admitting their are flaws in the films and presentation

he has been ranting nonsensically non stop in every thread since the reviews started coming out and yall not going at him says more about yall than about us
Where the optics flip is that on the DC side there is probably him and Yo Yo that are all in with the stan wars while you Marvel guys outnumber them when you start responding. So when its 2 vs 7 or 8 it comes across a certain way.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
And you have to admit there was no reason for you guys to come into a Wonder Woman thread at all other than to troll DC fans.
i have no control over #MarvelSet we are a democracy not a dictatorship but i take personal responsibility if you feel slighted in any way :troll:

my own personal feelings on wonderwoman have been stated. im not impressed by gal gadot. dont understand why she is getting praise in BvS when she barely had any lines and you could have inserted any female in that role to look good in minimal clothing and do generic action sequences so im skeptical on how this will actually be with her being the leading lady. only saving grace so far is the theme goes hard. and with how DC seems to be panicking after every release and going into editing overdrive, i see no reason to give them the benefit of the doubt until they start proving people wrong and making cohesive films:yeshrug:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

Hope they really flesh out her hand to hand, seems good from the trailers :wow:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
this and the solo batman are the only two upcoming DC films i'm looking forward to. If they fukk ww up then im done with dc/wb and only watching batman stuff :francis:
Real talk, Ben's Batman might be the only good one tbh. I don't think WB would want to meddle with his shyt and risk losing him to another studio

Wonder Woman's gonna get butchered just like every non-Nolan DC movie unfortunately :francis:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

bytch please

You can try to frame this shyt anyway you like. We all can see you being a fukking clown.

I said I'm going to start treating marvel threads like you fukking shills treat dc threads.

The reviews came out and you 4-5 stans went into fukking overdrive posting non fukking stop. You morons make the threads unbearable to read for fans.

Most of you still haven't seen that film and have no interest in it you just want to be trolls. The fact you haven't seen ss but got 50 posts in 1 day after the reviews came out,dapping every single negative post about dc says everything about YOU.

You used to be a funny poster then somewhere along the line your head went up your ass and you just became an annoying clown.

I call out you dudes for being fukking idiots and destroying threads with your bullshyt and I'm "non sensicaly ranting."

I already exposed you after you posted that lex luthor designed their costumes then immediately started denying you did.

You're a clown and became a shytty poster. You dudes should just be banned from every DC thread. The threads would instantly improve.

Last edited: