Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i have no control over #MarvelSet we are a democracy not a dictatorship but i take personal responsibility if you feel slighted in any way :troll:

my own personal feelings on wonderwoman have been stated. im not impressed by gal gadot. dont understand why she is getting praise in BvS when she barely had any lines and you could have inserted any female in that role to look good in minimal clothing and do generic action sequences so im skeptical on how this will actually be with her being the leading lady. only saving grace so far is the theme goes hard. and with how DC seems to be panicking after every release and going into editing overdrive, i see no reason to give them the benefit of the doubt until they start proving people wrong and making cohesive films:yeshrug:
Niccaz want people to be unbiased but if we show interest in a DC property we trolling?!
@Bryan Danielson keep us on the high rode. "It''s like a full time job not to kill niccaz . . ."

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Niccaz want people to be unbiased but if we show interest in a DC property we trolling?!
@Bryan Danielson keep us on the high rode. "It''s like a full time job not to kill niccaz . . ."

Yea..... There is no dictatorship in #MarvelSet

And the war is over simply because as of now there is no concrete reason to battle.

The deeper you look the more unfair and unbalanced it become to the point #MarvelSet begin to look like bullies.

Like prime example recently DC cats in here are starting flex they chest and celebrate SS numbers happy just because on a "Tuesday" ...... No different than any other Tuesday in any other month or any other year, but just a Tuesday.... It out grossed some movies.

Then a breh said "it's all about the money"

Ok..... But then when one looks at the numbers, and discovers Marvels 13 MCU films in 8yrs out grossed DCs total catalog of 27 films in 38 years

It reaffirms the stance of "why are we doing this"?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

And the war is over simply because as of now there is no concrete reason to battle.

The deeper you look the more unfair and unbalanced it become to the point #MarvelSet begin to look like bullies.

Like prime example recently DC cats in here are starting flex they chest and celebrate SS numbers happy just because on a "Tuesday" ...... No different than any other Tuesday in any other month or any other year, but just a Tuesday.... It out grossed some movies.

Ok..... But then when one looks at the numbers, and discovers Marvels 13 MCU films in 8yrs out grossed DCs total catalog of 27 films in 38 years

As usual well said. I'm proud to say I voted for you at the monthly meeting for #MarvelSet officer of the month :salute:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Words of wisdom right here. We want to concentrate on being the good guys like the movies do. :obama:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
guess that civil discussion didnt last long... these marvel fakkits just cant help themselves

Nicca this was Civil:what:

Again we humbley give DC best wishes on their future endeavors and we really hope Wonder Woman does well

:dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
With that said @Jello Biafra

We all wish DC well on their future endeavors and we hope Wonder Woman does really good
I gave you a dap for clever use of the deavours meme.
But you know I am not one of the fighters in this goofy war. I just don't understand the brand loyalty...I like comic books and comic book movies so I am like a fat kid eating endless slices of cake over here with the way we are getting all of these comic book flicks.
Some are better than others but I don't see the point in being anti one side.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I just don't understand the brand loyalty...I like comic books and comic book movies so I am like a fat kid eating endless slices of cake over here with the way we are getting all of these comic book flicks.

This.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I gave you a dap for clever use of the deavours meme.
But you know I am not one of the fighters in this goofy war. I just don't understand the brand loyalty...I like comic books and comic book movies so I am like a fat kid eating endless slices of cake over here with the way we are getting all of these comic book flicks.

Basically. My only one allegiance that trumps all comics is the man in my avi. Other than that, I'm equal opportunity and cannot wait for this wonder woman flick.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm gonna try and bring the discussion back around to the movie and the trailer itself.

Now if you're so blindly fanatic about this sort of thing and you can't handle someone having a separate opinion from yours, don't even bother replying. I'm not interested in the ridiculous back and forth anymore. I get it, you rule. Please fukk off.

I see that a lot of people have mostly positive feelings toward this trailer, and yes there some things I find good about it, but I still feel there are enough warning signs that indicate this could be yet another soulless, misinformed charade of a superhero movie based on a DC fictional icon.

Wonder Woman or Xena Warrior Princess?

My biggest concern about the trailer is that I don't think it communicates who this character really is beyond the fact that she is an amazonian warrior. I saw no grace, only power. I saw no wonder, only combat. I saw lots of her sword but only half a second of her lasso.

Where Did They Find This Woman again?

Can Gal Gadot act? Can she actually sell us on this character and be our tour guide through this adventure? What does she bring to the role outside of looking beautiful? I couldn't tell from this trailer... maybe because it's not in the movie?

Kickass Theme Bruh!

Her theme is cool and hardcore but it lacks majesty and it's not something I would have associated with Wonder Woman otherwise. Something like Halo maybe? I don't know but it suggests the wrong tone I think, unless of course you think Wonder Woman is best approached as an action movie for teenage boys.

What Can She Do?

The trailer doesn't really communicate what her powers and abilities are. Didn't she fend off Doomsday in the last movie? Why does she use a sword to fight regular human soldiers? Also her shield can take Doomsday's blast no problem but a she struggles to shield herself against a barrage of enemy bullets?

Is The Director She-Snyder?

Patty Jenkins thought Suicide was so great that she was utterly surprised by some of the negative reviews. I say this as someone who enjoyed the movie himself and still empathized with those that thought it was a big mess. How can she not see it? Does she have a handle on character arcs and story structure?

:yeshrug:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Was watching the BvS extras and there's some shots of the WW movie in there that definitely aren't in the trailer.

Looks piff :wow: