Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should be scared. This movie should've been made BEFORE BvS. This is an origins flick.

I'm not gonna even call these DC movies anymore. This is WB bullshyt.
Yeah they fukked up the order

Should have been

Man of Steel
Man of Steel 2 (Batman cameo)
Wonder Woman
Batman V Superman
Suicide Squad
Justice League

But that of course would have taken too much time. WB doesn't understand world building needs to be at a certain pace. They're too busy trying to find a shortcut to catch up to Marvel.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Nah. WB's gonna micromanage the shyt out of it too

You think WB was panicky after BvS? Just wait until SS drops like a rock post opening weekend and doesn't break even
pretty much. there is no reason to believe they'll be more hands off after another critical dud. they will likely change WW up even more now. lucky for them they have plenty of time to get the editing right

Should have been

Man of Steel
Wonder Woman
Batman V Superman
Suicide Squad
Justice League

But that of course would have taken too much time. WB doesn't understand world building needs to be at a certain pace. They're too busy trying to find a shortcut to catch up to Marvel.
yeah as i said before the movie would have been cool with the initial angle they were going with the politics and superman and court and all that. that would have been a nice MOS2 sequel or atleast understandable. but when that money came a callin they decided to stuff as much as they could into one film. to the point where they gotta cop pleas and drop 4 hour long extended cuts like no this is what we really wanted to show you all :troll:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
good luck with that. if the suits up stairs decide to give up power after back to back films with meh receptions critically, they have some big balls. until they get a movie that is received well across the board they have no reason to keep their hand out the cookie jar unless its nolan or somebody
Or it could become clear that studio interference doesn't make anything better and Tsujihara will make it clear that Johns and the other dude have final say.
Because the suits would have a better argument for their continued interference if their fukking with the director's work resulted in universally praised movies...right now they are 0-2.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

Should have been

Man of Steel
Wonder Woman
Batman V Superman
Suicide Squad
Justice League

They tried to cram like 4 movies worth of stuff into one movie. Age of Ultron suffered for it and this movie suffered even more. I feel like there enough material for a movie just based on the senate+africa attack. It wasn't handled all that well, but the plot of "does the world actually need a superman" is a interesting one to me. That took up most of th e first half of the movie and then gets totally dropped.

Also they should have made a solo batman flick to introduce him into this new universe they have created. Obviuosly no origin story, hell don't even mention his parents, newborn babies come into this world knowing the basic motor skills and that Batman's a orphan. Just have him be like he is in BVS, but instead of fighting superman, have him fight someone else.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Or it could become clear that studio interference doesn't make anything better and Tsujihara will make it clear that Johns and the other dude have final say.
Because the suits would have a better argument for their continued interference if their fukking with the director's work resulted in universally praised movies...right now they are 0-2.
they are suits for a reason. they didnt get as far as they did blaming themselves for failures. that will get put off on the directors and others involved. they are the ones with the most invested, i'll be surprised if they say they want less control with the stakes being even higher and the company needing a hit

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Wonder Woman Supreme Ultimate Combo Finish Cut :banderas:
DC stans gone be like
woman.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i never had much confidence in this movie tbh, didn't really think much of the trailer either :yeshrug:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
this and the solo batman are the only two upcoming DC films i'm looking forward to. If they fukk ww up then im done with dc/wb and only watching batman stuff :francis: